Tree of Savior Forum

What are some other way to get stats reset potion?

So I recently return and here’s my checklist for stats reset potion…
-Compass event (23 days in total, the first week of the event was glitched? So i can’t enter the event twice on weekend… so that cut off stats reset potion from compass event…
-Adventure journal: Since my account isn’t new… get ahead event is out of option and it’ll take a month to level up another char to 330 (Life situation, i don’t play game all day)
-Return players: i haven’t log in for a while until yesterday so i didn’t receive return players stats potion reset from return player event. (I assume this is all for new account only…?)
-TP shop: F2P player.

Those are pretty much all of the currently available options.
There have been many events which had handed out stat reset and quite sure that more to come.

Do you have any screenshots or videos for this?
Did you send ticket to IMC?
Its not like you got 2 runs directly. You had to do 1 run first and then there is another new option available “use weekend +1 entry” or something. Using that reseted the entry and now you can enter once more with same char.

It happened on Saturday between 12:00-3:00 PDT (Saturday), the Event NPC give me a reset option after successfully clearing the event dungeon. I didn’t sent any tickets since it happen only one time ;/

I think i made it sound wrongly.
On weekends, the event NPC has that option from start before 1st run. You are supposed to use it “after doing 1 run”.I never did mistake on that part so don’t know if selecting that option, without having runs done, will work properly or not (i.e. it will tell you You havent done runs and will not reset).
If its badly done by IMC then it still reset without you even doing runs. and now you cannot do more than 1 run.

I would say send a ticket and pray that they listen. And do note what I told so that you won’t do mistakes (if it was your fault). And keep your fingers ready to take screenshot/videos.

1 Like

Oh i see.

Alright thanks, i’ll keep that references in the future.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.