Tree of Savior Forum

Weynd Flower does not respawn

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : last 24h. 13.12.2017

Server Name: Fedimian

Team Name: Kutas

Character Name: Esteban

Bug Description : Weynd Flower which is part of Appraiser unlock quest does not respawn, camping it for 6h+ in row, all spots where coverd since we had one guy at every possible spot.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Go to Gytis Settlement Area
  2. Stay near Weynd Flower respawn spots
  3. Wait for 6h+
  4. Weynd Flower does not respawn

Why on resetweek gdmnt!!!

yep, camp all 4 spot yesterday with guildmate both ch, for 12 HOURS, no spawn.
today for 6 hour again no spawn.

please just make it a free pass to change to the hidden class.
or pay a fee of 1-5m or something to pass the quest. (during the rank reset event only)

Wish I’d seen this 4 hours ago…

Waited for 6 hr too, no flower spawn…

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Han @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @GM_Francis please…

Same here, still waiting to Reset my build, cant play since i got only ONE 330 Char… why this “bug” looks so suspicious to me?

shinobi flower don’t spawn too. 8h camp all ch.

come on staff do something ive been there 3 days now 4+ hours
@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @GM_Francis @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Han

holdingmeback2

2 Likes

Recently started playing and can’t continue on my archer until this gets fixed =/

I have alos waited for a long time like 5-6 hours… This need to be fixed!

Did someone get the flower yet?

today, 3 hours, 4 ppl on every spot. Still nothing. I wander if someone read this…

The staff is aware of the situation. Sent a support ticket some days ago and they’re aware and looking into it. However I suspect nothing will be done until maintenance Tuesday.

This is affecting not just the appraiser quest line, but also the shinobi and miko one from what I have noticed. Which… is kinda of a bad timing because many players take the opportunity during reset events to try new builds. And the appraiser quest is a pain in the arse already.

@Ragnhildr
I managed to complete Miko quest 2 days ago. It seems pretty normal to me, but from what i heard, Shinobi and Appraiser quest is bugged with flowers right now.
I grouped up with 16 people camping all spots on all channels for 8 hours but havent found any flower to progress with Appraiser quest. Hope they can fix it on next maintainance

Its not no patch notes so… i guess we re ■■■■■■.

We have Rank Reset scrolls but cant unlock certain jobs, pretty much useless since the idea is to try new builds =D

Yeah one week after patch and i’m still rank8, not even funny.

Dec 20 2017 11:59 server time i got the weynd flower, 12:50 server time i got the other flower and i started the

appraiser quest the moment i got out of work at 6 on Dec 19 oooh boy wont name the player name but one of our

party members took the weynd flower before everyone can start to gather (weynd flower isnt party share no more
everyone has to gather the flower at the same time or everyone doesnt get it)

your gonna bleed like i did or be very very very lucky but i can confirm the quest is up again so hurry it up before the event ends !!

So the flower does spawn. What is your server?

the flower now spawn got @4.00 am server time Ch2 Gytis Sever Telsia