Tree of Savior Forum

Wenidgo fur seems not to be dropping in Baalam campsite

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 23/12/2021

Server Name: Eu Fedimian

Team Name: Suiris

Character Name: Osirius

Bug Description :
Attempting to farm Wendigo furs from the wendigos in Baalam campsite for about 30 mins using the rubbing rank 1 looting chance increase and then the looting chance pp potion to have an extra 400 looting chance and then my default looking chance on my gear of 400 (GearSscore:430) (but using this iv managed to do this for about an hour and get at least 100 drake horns from the black drakes in Neighport Church East Building dungeon since drakes horns are 10% with the ones in neighport, so im not sure why the fur aint dropping for me.)

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Get gear with 400 looting chance buff,
  2. use rubbing rank 1 buff for the looting chance increase and the pp potion
  3. go to Baalam campsite and farm the little critters
  4. check if the fur is actually dropping

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse): mostly a xbox php pad

System

• CPU : intel i5-3570k
  • RAM : 16GB
  • Graphics Card : Nvidia geforce GTX 970
  • Mainboard : azrock z68 pro gen3
  • Storage : Multiable hds
  • Internet Connection : broadband
  • Country, Region : UK

Assuming this is the item you are trying to farm, a few things to note

1- This item does not drop from any monster in the game
2- Loot chance has no effect on this kind of material drops. As far as I know, it only works on unidentified gear drops, nucle, sierra and a some items from Singularity
3- If you are trying to farm this to craft a homunculus stone, you might be wasting your time. I heard homunculus crafting has been disabled (can’t confirm this though, take with a grain of salt).

Dude I can feel the newbie (no offense) spirit in your recent forum posts and suggestions
Trust me there are tons of obsolete things in this quite old game, most of them are gold and discontinued so before you waste your time you better digging some info with some veteran or old ancient active guild or join their discord much like how you dig info in some private server game
Even look at this forum pinned stuffs, almost all of them are obsolete. Game db, language project, old packages etc etc
There are too much to list in the list of thing they decided to forgot and ignore or they don’t have time, money, effort yet to revive it.