Tree of Savior Forum

Weird characters you would like to try

I’ll start (getting ready for bed so I won’t see replies until later sadly, but please entertain me!)

I honestly want to try Chaplain with lv5 Aspergillum, lv15 Aspersion, with a Monk. Just to see what happens. Self buff all those priest goodies and then start spraying everything with double punches and whatnot.

And I’m pretty sure I’ll make a RangerC3->FletcherC3 because I don’t recall seeing them that often (likely for good reason) but, then again, I always pick the odd ones.

I think aspersio does not spray with skills, only with auto-attacks :stuck_out_tongue: so it won’t work,… sorry

Magnus Exorcismus Chaplain. It’s not weird but i haven’t seen anyone talking about it.

People don’t talk about it because it’s not good, both the priest and Chaplain ME are considered pretty much trash skills.

Yeah, i know how that goes.

People only go for the strong stuff and don’t care about anything else.

It isn’t really about strong or not when it comes to ME, the area is small, it’s hard to use the damage is not good and you have better options whit the same class.

You can outclass ME damage whit just sacrament basic attacks in most cases, the skill needs some buff because it’s anything worth skill points.

im glad people think that. :slight_smile: lets see if they still think its trash once they see me dish out 5 hits in a single auto attack. ill be unique

1 Like

What does that have to do whit ME?

Weird builds you say? How about the wallmaster? (also why does fire wall have such a low wall count compared to ice wall?)

If eventually, they change ice blast and flare to detonate walls I’ll be levelling those instead of some of my other choices.

1 Like

i’ll be honest, i have no clue what acronym ME is supposed to be.

edit: nvm, i see now you replied to iEden. this forum still confuses me without the traditional quoting lol

magnus excorsismus, great excorsism from chaplain

Hahahahaha ME stand for Magnus Exorcismus.

I’m not gonna lie, i used to play RO and had an Exorcist Arch Bishop there. ME and Adoramus, so much fun man! And since it’s the same skill name, that ■■■■ instantly catched my attention.

I know that in ToS is not the same thing but still, the feels xD

@Rennie245

This is why one of my alts is gonna be a ME Chaplain. Believe me, the buffs will come and when that happens i’m gonna be there to destroy stuff and have fun.

I did that in iCBT2, just reverse order. I was a speshul snowflaek Dx

I did Cryo first so I’d get CC from feezing and Frost tree as quickly as possible, when reaching R5-Pyro1 it was a game changer as I suddenly had so many toys, but about when I got to Pyro2 it started to go real slow. 1, because it always starts getting slow at that point in the game of course, but also 2, because I was still “working” on my basic magic skills while everyone else was playing with new classes and stuff, but that’s the price for doing a build like this of course.
It was still fun as heck being the master of both cold and hot ;O

But there is too many other wizard classes I still want to try before I’d go back to that ^^"

NoooooOOooooOOOooo!! =(

Now I’ll have to think of another odd idea to take its place. Or maybe I could improvise with a Druid who shapeshifts into an enemy with a high attack speed or attacks that do allow me to spray everywhere? XD Just sucks the buff would feed archers more than it would myself =(

Something Cata Squire.
The AAA Guy build.

QS Sapper Scout.
Drop the shield then stealth to make enemies go after the shield then SURPRISE PUNJI

1 Like

I have no idea why I laughed so hard but SURPRISE PUNJI got me pretty good lol

If like to try a character that bounces on a pogo stick while holding a loud speaker

Well… If you count the cata bug when a runecaster makes them huge, and you jump around, it could look kind of like riding a pogo stick I guess. As for the loud speaker… you could equip a vuvuzela I guess? XD

1 Like