Tree of Savior Forum

Weekly Question and Answer – October 21st, 2016

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Weekly Question and Answer – October 21st, 2016’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=701

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

Are there any plans to open up Q&A to the Forum/Reddit?

I feel like using Facebook is limiting the number of questions and the importance of them.

Everytime I read the Q&A it looks like we’re talking about some random things that even though they are relevant, there are more urgent matters that we’d love to have answers to.

5 Likes

I agree on this, and in all honesty, i prefer in here at the forums. I don’t even bother with FB page tbh.

1 Like

Another week of unimportant Q&A. Who comes up with these questions? You have a bunch of issues needed to address. You know what hinders our gameplay?

BUGS.
CRASHES.
FPS ISSUES.
HACKERS.
BOTS

But yeah we need to know the answer to monsters that run away too fast or how difficult it is to separate the Elite from the Regular monsters. Yeah real important IMC. REALLY IMPORTANT. :cactus:

I think thats a common thought to a lot of the forum people. We read the Q&A and wonder who the ■■■■ asked these worthless questions.

1 Like