Tree of Savior Forum

Weekly Legend raid and Uphill reset

[UPDATE] The Weekend Legend Raids and Uphill Defense Mission Bonus will be applied on May 23, 2020

• The missed Weekend One Time Count Reset for the Legend Raids and the Uphill Defense Mission will be applied on May 23, 2020 additionally.

So how ?? cuz weeken npc didnt have the option

Claps IMC…

3 Likes

• EXP + 100%

• Fixed cost of items for Unique Raid entry Unique Raid Reward 2x (10 times per team)

• EXP penalty exemption

when enhancing Gems

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Yesterday and today weekend burning buffs doesn’t include +100% experience after receive the buff… :pensive:

Please IMC, FIX the Weekend Burning NPC.

" [UPDATE] The Weekend Legend Raids and Uphill Defense Mission Bonus will be applied on May 23, 2020

• The missed Weekend One Time Count Reset for the Legend Raids and the Uphill Defense Mission will be applied on May 23, 2020 additionally."

Weeks ago with problems on Legendary Raids Resets and this weekend without +100% exp and wrong scheduled buff effects…

@GM_Francis

@crevox any idea where the f is our resets?

1 Like

Hello Saviors,

Our Development Team is already aware of the issue and are currently reviewing the matter. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

1 Like

well, that’s what your team are doing from two weeks ago anyway, amirite?

1 Like

One time legend entry reset, more like, two times legend messed up reset. Amirite? haha, so funny. xd

… i cant belive this .

@GM_Francis here, quicker helping you guys to identify the issue lelelelel. Delete if this isn’t allowed or do a better job next time intern-kun so we players don’t have to worry about so much.

5 Likes

u lied us twice???
what a joke

1 Like

I cant believe. another week organizing the groups to be able to make the content of the game and again that they don’t give us what they promise

You said exact the same 2 weeks ago… Outcome? You fail again…

so we having the event today ? or not ? cuz this become so awfull that imc cannot do what they say every week

guys, i noticed that when they say a specific date example jan 22 xxxx they will implement it on 23rd the next day … maybe we wait for tomorrow? if still not then they really screwed up …

IMC devs have a free weekends maybe a good answer with patch notes. The weekend with legendary reset IMC answer on weekdays.
Issues or problems not involving TP, Leticia cubes or cash contents, IMC won’t do it fast. IMCed again but not surprises, the same IMC as always.
I enjoy the game a lot but bad support since beginning.

For example, issue with weekend burning may 9, and “solv” or answer until may 11-12 patch notes and may 23 includes this “fix” didn’t work.

PD. “The third time’s a charm”. I hope…

ani new about this ? @GM_Francis

Be GM in this game is an easy job.

1 Like

Just mail everyone 10 feathers and 3 pages. We’ll call it even.