Tree of Savior Forum

Weekly Entries Damage not counting

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : Since ep13 update till today

Server Name: Silute (S. America)

Team Name: Kyuunz

Character Name: Mei

Bug Description : Weekly entries not counting since ep13 update. I have uninstalled the game, repair, sent ticket to imc, etc. So far nothing has been done.
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. F10, open weekly boss raid
  2. Enter (0/7), did a decent amount of damage
  3. Either finished the run or died middle way then it automatic left the raid
  4. Open f10, weekly boss, damage is 0 in both best damage and accumulated damage. (1/7) and so on
    Did not leave during any runs, did not reset any runs.

So I did send you guys a ticket last Friday or Saturday I believe. There was an answer to wait patiently.
However this week is the one that kino and pyro can fight for rank 1. I usually like competing when I have a chance.
And also, I can’t even get the accumulated rewards, there was a post saying they could get by dying, but as I printed out down there dying near the end, I didn’t even get reward. I have lost last week’s cumulative rewards and about to lose this weekly reward.
This makes me lose motivation to practice and to even continue my farm to finish vvr4 and demon set3, which are close.

I am sorry I had posted this, I just wanted to share my frustration.

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

System

• CPU : i5-10400F @ 2.9GHz
  • RAM : 16 GB
  • Graphics Card : GeForce RTX 2060
  • Mainboard : Gigabyte
  • Storage : 1TB
  • Internet Connection : 300Mb
  • Country, Region :
2 Likes

Do you have any addon installed? One could be broken by the ep13 patch and cause this.

I do, but I also uninstalled them all after and tested it out, no damage were given. After a couple of workaround and it did not work, so I lost motivation and just suicided right at the beginning of my run, about 6:30ish, and 2b damage got counted…

I spent a couple of tries and reset entries. My high damage would not count, yet my low damage or short time damage would count. Weird…

Same thing in Klai server too. Imc’ed so bad this week :rage:

1 Like

I posted as a joke comment not long ago, but what if the damage was indeed stored in a plain integer that was not migrated to a 64 bit integer with the latest update? As a reminder, a plain integer maxes at 2 147 483 648 (roughly 2 billion), which an overflow could switch to a negative value.

I got the same issue…
IMC told me to disable all addon but I figure out later that it bug because flame and ice enchant round.
Just don’t use those items and it will be fine.

Did you use fire / ice enchant rounds? If so, try not using them.