Tree of Savior Forum

Weekend Market Event 50% Time Delay

Hello, first sorry for my bad english is not my native language so im doing my best.
Well i been playing this game for 2 weeks and i found the market(AH) a little weird with the time delay, but lets continue , i propose a weekend event for those whom cant play for long periods of time ( because jobs,kids,school,etc.) so i was thinking in an event for weekend for help that kind of people,implement a system of 50% time delay in market.
How this works?
Well its easy, if u sell something in AH you only have to wait 24 hrs to get the silver, so that way the people can sell something in saturday and get the silver in sunday to do anything them need with it.
This will help ALOT of people and help the market to be more active with less increased/decreased prices.

1 Like

Seconded. This would really help to make the market more dynamic, and it can be done on weekends to motivate busy people to keep playing on weekend.

You realize the delay is there that GMs can check the transactions before they are final and that particularly on the weekends they don’t work? Especially at the weekend the 48h delay is needed.

I dont get it u need to check trasactions of silver for?? losing time GMS should check BOTTERS no items on market