Tree of Savior Forum

Website response time per region

Hello!
How are you enjoying our fresh renewal so far?
Along with our renewal, we’ve also moved our website servers to Amazon’s AWS
and we are really curious to know how’s the website’s response time in different parts of the world.
We find it to be rather slow as we access the site from Korea. :sweat:
What about you guys in other regions?
Please share with us where you’re from and how’s the response time when accessing it from your area. :smile:

5 Likes

Looks awesome and clean.

But sometimes get a little bit laggy, but i guess is normal since im from Brasil … But nothing major.

Keep up with the good work IMC :heart:

1 Like

Here in Brazil it’s pretty fine, and the internet here sucks! Now… RELEAAASE THE GAAAMEEEE you beatiful bastards!! <3

The website works fine from Chile at least :D.

Can’t wait for more updates on the game :smile:

The website is slick, and the forums are very modern-friendly, work nicely, integrate video etc.

East Coast USA, the page changes are a little laggy but nothing too severe - I assume it’s because so many people are hitting it pretty hard right now in excitement!

Also, I think I speak for most when I say I appreciate you chatting with us and hope the Devs stay active in the forums. Gamers really do appreciate the frequent communication! :grin:

so when do we expect the download button

1 Like

yeah its like getting DDoS attack due to so many users coming in checking the new site. reddit calls it Hug of Death.

1 Like

As for a user from the east, i find it kind of slow.
I tried looking through all +100 FAQ, it’s a nightmare. haha

It’s kinda slow from Italy, it takes up to 5 seconds to load any page :slight_smile:

The site is a little bit slow in France (lagging hard for the new notification).

well it works good yet from austria

It’s alright from here, Indonesia
at the beginning I need to put an exception because my web browser think the website is not trust able. I don’t know if this already fixed

From the UK the response time seems reasonable! ^ w ^

you do know what happend in steam greenlight voting, lots of votes for ToS in a single day, this website is going to get so much traffic as the day goes on.

It’s just slow sometimes, but in a ok way. Other times is unbearably slow.
Accessing from Brazil.

It’s kinda slow here in Malaysia. But then, I have a slow net speed, so…yeah xD

The new notification at spain is a bit slow. Maybe it’s normal since should be a lot of users logging today. Website works without problems.

In Mexico everything seems fine, no problem navigating around the whole pages/forum :blush:

The response time is a bit slow here in france, but not a big deal.

It’s great here in the Philippines! :slight_smile: