Tree of Savior Forum

Website Renewal Announcement

love it but, I have 1 minor complainā€¦

the bar with [ news | story | Guide |Forum | Suport| Faq|] doesnā€™t follow you anymore and I kind of miss that xD

Do you mean the Staff Activity tab?
If so, you can still check what weā€™re doing if you follow these steps.
Forums tab > Moderators tab (right above where you create new topics)
Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

no, I actually mean that before the bar would stay on screen as you scroll down and now it doesnā€™t :confused:

now it stay on top and out of sight no matter how deep into a thread you goā€¦

@STAFF_Ethan

im loving it. i just like anything that update about this game.eventhough i vote for NO3 TT.

Did you guys remove the login button? I still manage to login through the support section.

Beautiful design. I like it a lot.

I think we can collect all layout troubles on one theme. On my opinion itā€™s not the best way to put them in comment section.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/61387623.jpg

2 Likes

We are glad that many of you are liking this renewal :smiley:

And if you have any problems with this change.

Please let us know on this topic, I have just created~ Renewal Feedback

I love the new website and Iā€™m rly happy you took the advice and made a beautiful but clear look. Itā€™s just perfect. :sparkling_heart:

Iā€™m just so happy with those news today!
Long life to Tree of Savior! :smiley:
Iā€™m really overjoyed for the next beta!

iā€™m having trouble to scroll the forum up :confused:

if you open any topic and go to the last answer, them try to scroll up to click anything on the headlines (like ā€œNEWSā€, ā€œSTORYā€, ā€œGUIDEā€, ā€œFORUMSā€ā€¦), the forum will actualize the answers, and youā€™ll be thrown back to the middle of the page, them will try scroll up, and get thrown back againā€¦ until you get to the first comment on the topic :frowning:

1 Like

Yayyyyy, this one is cool (I was expeting for multi-desing for we choose ft. be able to switch)

As an aspiring web developer, primarily on the front-end side, I approve of this website. Well, I voted for the one with the lighter theme as it would fit with the in-game UI, but I always liked the darker UI, hence this website is nice to see overall.

1 Like

I love it!ļ¼ˆā‰§āˆ‡ā‰¦ļ¼‰

Itā€™s really easy on my eyes; I hate having to adjust the brightness on my phoneā€”so glad it is still mobile friendlyā€”just so my retinas donā€™t feel like they are suffering the wrath of the sun. :cry:

It looks like itā€™s going to have enough space for everything.
Thanks IMC Staff!

Love the new style, great job!

Very Nice~. I love dark-themed websites. Better than having a glowing white rectangle when Iā€™m in a dark room.

Love the new look!

However it does seem a bit blurry. Like a smaller image that got stretched out to appear larger. It could be my computer however, i have a Apple Macbook with a Retina Display and i have seen other websites that end up looking that way.