Tree of Savior Forum

Website Renewal Announcement

love it but, I have 1 minor complain…

the bar with [ news | story | Guide |Forum | Suport| Faq|] doesn’t follow you anymore and I kind of miss that xD

Do you mean the Staff Activity tab?
If so, you can still check what we’re doing if you follow these steps.
Forums tab > Moderators tab (right above where you create new topics)
Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

no, I actually mean that before the bar would stay on screen as you scroll down and now it doesn’t :confused:

now it stay on top and out of sight no matter how deep into a thread you go…

@STAFF_Ethan

im loving it. i just like anything that update about this game.eventhough i vote for NO3 TT.

Did you guys remove the login button? I still manage to login through the support section.

Beautiful design. I like it a lot.

I think we can collect all layout troubles on one theme. On my opinion it’s not the best way to put them in comment section.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/61387623.jpg

2 Likes

We are glad that many of you are liking this renewal :smiley:

And if you have any problems with this change.

Please let us know on this topic, I have just created~ Renewal Feedback

I love the new website and I’m rly happy you took the advice and made a beautiful but clear look. It’s just perfect. :sparkling_heart:

I’m just so happy with those news today!
Long life to Tree of Savior! :smiley:
I’m really overjoyed for the next beta!

i’m having trouble to scroll the forum up :confused:

if you open any topic and go to the last answer, them try to scroll up to click anything on the headlines (like “NEWS”, “STORY”, “GUIDE”, “FORUMS”…), the forum will actualize the answers, and you’ll be thrown back to the middle of the page, them will try scroll up, and get thrown back again… until you get to the first comment on the topic :frowning:

1 Like

Yayyyyy, this one is cool (I was expeting for multi-desing for we choose ft. be able to switch)

As an aspiring web developer, primarily on the front-end side, I approve of this website. Well, I voted for the one with the lighter theme as it would fit with the in-game UI, but I always liked the darker UI, hence this website is nice to see overall.

1 Like

I love it!(≧∇≦)

It’s really easy on my eyes; I hate having to adjust the brightness on my phone—so glad it is still mobile friendly—just so my retinas don’t feel like they are suffering the wrath of the sun. :cry:

It looks like it’s going to have enough space for everything.
Thanks IMC Staff!

Love the new style, great job!

Very Nice~. I love dark-themed websites. Better than having a glowing white rectangle when I’m in a dark room.

Love the new look!

However it does seem a bit blurry. Like a smaller image that got stretched out to appear larger. It could be my computer however, i have a Apple Macbook with a Retina Display and i have seen other websites that end up looking that way.