Tree of Savior Forum

Weapons are blowing my mind. (fletcher)

Hi, since fletchers now can use their skills with crossbows i heard its better to use crossbow + elemental dagger (arde or karacha) to kill everything thats not a flying monster, to those i should use a bow.
Is this right? Since i don’t know if theres a way to test this i don’t want to spend money buying an arde dagger + a good crossbow for nothing.
Thanks

For me, because Fletchers are boss hunters, Isbality + Manamana (with total of four high level critical gems) are best because most bosses are devil types. That is expensive though so if you don’t have funds yet, it’s better to start with a bow. Superior Wreech Bow has almost same damage as Superior Kracked Shooter + Arde Dagger. And in PVP, bow has greater damage. I have both bow and crossbow on my weapon swap depending on the situation.

here is the math.

tdlr
isbal+manamana rules(because of number of gems equiped)-against devil monsters. which is majority of the mobs.
Low on budget? superior kracked shooter is for you.
flying=2h bow

credits to this guy who made this thread and everyone else who contributed.

Thanks for the advices guys.
Yeah i’m just a casual player and at lvl 160 now. So i’m gonna keep with the bows at the moment since i’m not rich at all.
Khasti Bow seems to be a good option when I reach 170 right? Isnt too expensive at the market now and it gives good damage and some interesting bonuses.

I’m using Khasti bow as well now. Well i planning to rush to level 200 for Manamana . one recipe will give u around 5-7m depends on market. Join a good guild n hope they will bring u along for WB. Lucky i manage to join one of my fren guild n get some cube from boss

Yeah but don’t you still get defense from shield in pvp? xbox + shield seems to be common in PVP.