Tree of Savior Forum

Weapon Swap Unequipping Bug

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 5/20/18 2:12pm EST

Server Name: Klaipeda (NA)

Team Name: PerpetualSadness

Character Name: SadPirateBoi

Bug Description : I recently made a Corsair build which utilizes both the dagger and pistol attacks the class offers, with my general plan being to weapon swap mid combat to use each weapons respective skills. I play using mouse controls and and have my weapon swap bound to the `/~ key (the one right next to the 1/! key). I run into a few issues when weapon swapping in the middle of combat however, the main issue being that when i swap from my spear/dagger to my spear/pistol it will clear the other equipment slot, making it an empty weapon slot. This cuts me off from a good amount of my skills, and in the middle of combat it is not a feasible strategy to go into my inventory and re equip my weapons every time i simply want to use my pistol skills. Another similar issue will be that instead of making the slot empty it will replace my dagger with my pistol, leaving both my weapon slots as dagger/pistol. This is a serious inconvenience while I am in the middle of fighting a boss as it leaves me with only half my combat options available and cuts off my double weapon assault auto attack buffs, which is a core part of my build as I use auto attacks to fill in the gaps when I’m waiting for my skill combos to come off cooldown.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Weapon swap in combat as a Corsair with a spear/dagger in one slot and a spear/pistol in the other

Screenshots / Video :
(I can’t get my recording software to work at the moment and screenshot’s can’t really convey this bug in action)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Mouse

System

• CPU : i5 4210U
  • RAM : 16.0 GB
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region : United States