Tree of Savior Forum

Weapon for wizard after patch?

Now that the damage from skills come mostly from weapon, Is it better to just go to the max magic attack possible or gimmick weapons like ignition are still good?

Also is it better to use rod + dagger or rod + shield? Even tho I don’t know why to go for rod if staff just gives more flat magic damage, would appreciate someone with the knowledge to clarify this.

Thank you.

I recommend just getting five hammer with 5 level 5/6 red gems and using it till level 220 where you will try to get a high enhanced superior corona rod. After that just go for either hunting grounds level 315 weapon or go for practo weapons.

I would recommend just using a staff because of higher damage.
But you can also use a rod and dagger if you are a thaumaturge. Swell right arm gives you increased Magic attack if you have a dagger or increased physical and magic def if you have shield.

Which Staff? ^^

/20characters

which level?
at 330 im using vienarazis staff. but you can go emengard if you have mats

My wiz is 230. You said a staff for higher damage, so which one? Instead of a Corona Rod?

Thanks for the answer! Can you give more equipment examples like the five hammer but for the staff/rods/shield/daggers?
I’m 280 right now using Migantis staff but I’m getting hit really hard by mobs, I’m thinking changing to rod+shield. is there a best shield for mages or featherfoot in specific?
Thanks again.

try this one

im using this and it got a pretty high magic attack for a 220 weapon and u can AA with this by pressing C

2 Likes

I dont think shields matter that much, whats your phy and magic def at? what armour are you using?

at level 320+ go for vienarazis mace or heart of glory if you are a thaumaturge.

which dagger to go for as a thaum?

venom if you are feeling rich or pajoritas dagger.

Thanks!

/20characters

If you dont have any like 200+lvl chars, just make a new steam account and start to play there. This event is just crazy

You for free get like 13x x8 exp books, 30 cookies, 3 reset vouchers good accessories AND event weapon for 30 days for any class, all of them have 1300+ atk or matk and can be equipped by any 50lvl char.
Yesterday, with a help from my friend (he bought 7*3=21 clear vouchers)
I made a 220lvl char within 4 hours.
The only problem is that new accounts cannot use auction nor trade(even with bought token) the first 7 days. But this is ok.

War mage set
Phys DEF : 658
Mag DEF: 939
Int 350
Con 28

I think you might need to upgrade your armour or get better armour like elkosh set. My featherfoot is also around the same level as you, but its using superior royal guard armour set and having no trouble questing.