Tree of Savior Forum

Weapon for link-thaum-ff

Cant think of weapon that i wanna use for my farming wiz. Is windia rod okay? Or is there some rod out there that is much better?
Windia gives:
matk 1062
Int 60
Con 25
Spr 60

pervordimias rod and dagger if you want to keep your ff2 for farming purposes.

If you are willing to invest more then get a vienerazis mace and dagger or even heart of glory.
viene mace is better than windia, dont waste your practo.
daggers: pick one that adds property damage. If you are feeling rich go for venom.

why is vienarazi better? Is it because the int is +111 while windia is only +60? But when i +15 both weapon, windia +1863matk while vienarazi is only +1756matk.

maximum and minimum attack boost viene mace above that of windia.
the max and min attack gives viene mace 244 average magic attack

Its quite sad and i think it should be changed but I guess it incentivises FF2 farmers to go for pervordimas rod and skip purple 315 weapons all together and go for the heart of glory.

Min-Max (320+168)/2 = 244 Matk
51 more INT = 51*2 Matk + rounddown(51/10)*7 Matk = 137 Matk (every 10 INT give 7 Matk)
By default, Vienarazis Mace already give 381 more Matk than Windia Rod

Upgrade is the same for both Weapons, only Transcendence make different,
but it is not obvious Windia Rod give 212.4 per stage, and Viena Maze give 191 per stage. 381/(212.4 - 191) = 17.8, which you need Stage 18 Transcendence to overcome Viena Mace is not possible. No matter +21, +26 or Stage 10, Windia Rod is always lost in Matk given both weapon in same condition.

Conclusion, the only reason to go windia rod is for SPR build like Chaplain/Sorcerer, the CON and without -3% Block chance give you better defensive power.

1 Like

What about skull smasher? Would it be better to get that rather than heart of glory?

Then in term of Matk, HoG wins.
Since the INT stat different is very small 88 vs 92, and there is no min-max attack bonus in SM.

What about cards? Any good cards for this build?

if your ff2 is meant to farm mats and silver, id advise against investing too much into it because the farm character might end up costing more than its giving.

Go with multiple high level chapparition cards. So use an sp pot before attacking mobs with kundela slash.

im preparing for rank 9. Its not really worth it to gear up my main character for ET because thats not the real end game point right now.

I think you are right, I never aim for Orange 315 or highly transcendence weapon more than stage5. I just think if a game allow too much power gaps with either impossible of money sink or hours sink, then it is a bad design that we should avoid. In this case, we should save money for R9 and not waste time in current bad content.

For example, if PvP/GvG full of big whales, who else willing to enter the arena to entertain those whales? as a result, the population that involve the content will sink, like TBL nowadays.

And good cards? Chapparitions x8, it might useful in some high level maps if you need to 1 Stab Kill. Other cards are not really useful