Tree of Savior Forum

Weapon and gem for SPR Zealot? velcoffer set?

SPR zealot usually go cleric krivis3 x druid2 zealot
So we have option like this
1-hand mace and shield: all red gems
1-hand mace and shield: red gems for weapon, green gem for shield
2-hand mace: all red gems
2-hand mace: all green gems

Velcoffer set?
cloth set vs plate set vs leather
magic set vs AOE set vs physical set vs magical girl set vs shield set

Which one u choose? and please give a reason

druid image

1 Like

1 handed mace all blues since most of your dmg is magic, , the magic set since most of your dmg is magical u use zealot just for blind faith wich scales with you sp alone and nothing else, girl set will make your grass zaibas and whatever other druid skills stronger, armor plate and 1 zaura 2 nueale or cloth and 2 zauras and 1 nueale, cloth makes no sense since magic cannot crit

druid is fine lol

:eyes:

lol

@kuroisha
Weapon/shield can go with red/green gems, depending on how much crit rate you have with your other gears. I’d personally go with green on main and reds on offhand and a mix if you’re using 2-hand.

Velcoffer armor type doesn’t matter much anymore so it’ll just be your personal preference, but most zealots i see in game still go with leather. As for set effect, I would go with Kraujas set since the 5-set effect works on all your skills (somebody correct me if I’m wrong), except blind faith

overall physical damage from zealot is not inferior to magical damage from rank 1-7 tbh

hello? zealot not have magic skills at all

stop spreading misinfo

Either your a troll or really new to the game base on your advice,and I’m not the only person that thinks your info is misleading.

1 Like

Uh…wut?

Zealot is a purely physical class. Just because SPR variations make heavy use of Blind Faith is no reason to ignore Fanatic Illusion and Immolation.

The beauty of a Druid/Zealot combo is that you have access to both types of damage. Unfortunately, it’s not really feasible to maximize them both. That being the case, most Zealots (Including me) choose to invest on the physical side for the higher Skill Factor percentages.

You can get away with using a 1-Hander, particularly if you pair Zealot with Druid3 and run Lycanthropy, but Druid2 variants are better off with a 2H.

Can somebody with math skills calculate Greens vs reds?

I think on Druid Red could be better but on my Monk im not sure.
(I use 5x lvl8 green gems but i like crits anyway)

Normaly reds are better but zealot is a special case and spr gives crit atk with zalcai/Blind faith holy impact.

I dont think aoe ratio mattters for Zealot skills or am i wrong?

he is a Druid zealot DRUIDDD!!! why druid bcuz everyone thinks its broken…he ll do most of his dmg with grass, youll be better going exo or tao but why zealot and druid, meh who cares, as i tell him before only fanatic illusion and empatich trust can crit so theres no point on using greens, using a 1h mace is a waste since you can pick monk 1 and use 2h mace wich is way stronger and cheaper unless ofc im wrong and the grass zaibas and all other MAGIC!!! abilities of the druid can crit then im sorry ( inmolation cant crit since does atribute dmg Fire, blind Faith does atributte dmg holy but hey spend all you money in greens and be happy :smiley:

omg you open my eyes to the truthimage

if you are a monk get green and leather, if you are a druid mix with physical dmg idk whites

Common damage comes from Zealot.
Druid are filler with a nice setup skills while Zealot skills are on cooldown.
Red Gem is better with this setup, Green Gem on Shield.

1 Like

First 7 ranks are just fillers. He takes krivis for melstis and druid 2 for transform’s +crit rate attribute and sterea invincibility. Nobody actually builds a zealot and relies on low skill factor skills to do some measly damage compared to how much fanatic illusion can do.

If you’re gonna suggest he rely on druid and krivis skills for damage, you could at least tell him to use red gems to take advantage of the fact that it increases both max values of patk and matk, hence useful for all skills.

And immolation does crit.

3 Likes

You think Grass damage can beat Zealot Fanatic Illusion?
Lol woah … he or she should use red gems.Druid skills are a filler bc the big damage will come from the Zealot skills.

The person can either listen to you or listen us who knows best…lol

Yeah? You think he’s gonna do more damage with grass than the skills with objectively higher SFRs and as much uptime? How does that work, exactly?

And good thing plants take more damage from phys and less from magic. Would be a shame if people tried to con him into playing druid exo or something.

1 Like

test it have fun and when you see you do no dmg cuz zealot 2 doesnt have the good atributes of rank 3 then remove druid put something else and get zealot 3 but hey is up too you, have fun :smiley: