Tree of Savior Forum

We will have a CM right?

Because reading “Forum admin 1” feels like I’m interacting with a bot. And I do like to interact with real people, with names and personalities, and I would love to meet the CM that will be responsible for this forum.
Now don’t be shy and introduct yourself :blush:

2 Likes

It’d be crazy not to have one. Although it’s not like there’s much to manage at the moment.

Let’s wait and see what happens

pretty lady please! :heart_eyes:

eh…i thought FatePGN is a CM?
or is he just well informed and the first one to post on forum xD

Fate dude is just helpful community dude. The only CMs ever posting about ToS were Leslie and someone I don’t remember of.

we already has CM Lesley right? just a matter of time 'til she appears here

I think Leslie also have affairs regarding Wolf Knights and Granado Espada. Not sure but we may end up getting a new CM only for ToS.

I’m just a forum goer and someone who loves both communities and ToS :sweat_smile:

CM_Leslie was the CM for the community blogs.

Currently there are 2 moderators and another admin yet to reveal themselves as well as one long time translator that seems to have done a lot of work.

Agreed-- hope they make themselves known to the community soon as it picks up steam

It seems a few more staff members were added:

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/about

Hopefully they’ll introduce themselves soon! :blush:

Well It seems we have Marikim, Shawn and J as the staff team. Although I don’t think they will be replying to threads that are not related with technical issues.
Now we just need to meet our dear CMs.

Hey Shiro, I’ve been thinking maybe we can ask Aisem to be one of the CM. :laughing:

How do I delete my forum account?

1 Like

Who is Aisem? What’s so special about him ?

Aisem should be able to do it for you if “she” got accepted to be a CM.
@MementoMori Aisem is our guild’s angel.

Oh, I see. Praise Aisem then!

What kind of help do they even need right now? I’d like to see if my skills could be put to use.