Tree of Savior Forum

We were supposed to be starting today

LOL The ban hammer is coming boy :wink:

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

ya i so wished it was today , i have a holiday from tomo till monday

Holy ■■■■. I hope you get banned for such sexism.

6 Likes

That call center deserve a raise.

1 Like

hmmm

[quote=“RuujRubellite, post:10, topic:150603”]
Sucks to be you.[/quote]

okay? (20 chars)

Point? No one is clean on these forums.

Also; I’m not going around being sexist :wink:

1 Like

yet you demand a ban for somebody xDD

1 Like

I think you need to realize what “demand” and “hope” mean. I’ll just leave it at that :wink:

1 Like

means the same thing - you want him to get banned - yet youre insulting others yourself and thats okay - yup got it lets leave it “at that”

1 Like

16 Likes

Everyone was looking forward for playing. Everyone still is.
Cut your losses and grit your teeth. Only 6 days to go.

Arguable…

1 Like

It’s just the common mentality found pretty much anywhere on the nets, should just be ignored, not worth anyones time.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Actually, this is an example of a staff member doing their job in general, regardless of gender. If the male members on the staff were around, they would have said the same thing because it is all of their jobs to enforce the code of conduct.

The fact that you decided to pick at she’s a female and then attack females in general either means that you’re super jealous, you have an inferiority complex, or you’re delude by so much hypermasculinity that even the smallest of female power intimidates you

Yes…your life is tough indeed

2 Likes

Goddamn that post caught me off guard. Haven’t laughed so hard at that crappy le meme picture ever, until now.

1 Like

I see what you did there.

I find this thread too funny, requesting sticky.

1 Like

Not gonna lie, when i saw this, i legit laughed. Just knowing how much rage (warranted rage) awaited you lol.

P.s females are prone to abusing power, just like males…we all do it sometimes whether we know it or not :wink:

Hope
“a feeling of expectation and desire for a particular thing to happen”

Demand
“an insistent and peremptory request, made as of right.”