Tree of Savior Forum

We need to talk, bro

Well, I would like to know what I did wrong. If in fact I did do anything wrong. I cannot defend myself from some mystery ban. Also, this post was made after they refused to give any hint of why I was banned.

Oh no, being sarcastic! Heavens to Betsy, how terrible of me! It’s not like a made a post swearing my head off and name calling geeze. As far as I know, I have not violated anything wrt the ToS ToS. Which is why I want to know. It’s possible they made yet another mistake in banning someone. Not letting someone know the reason can lead to an abuse of power, and being banned for nothing, just because they’re in a bad mood, because you can’t defend against an unknown reason. They post ban lists for RMT/Botting.

Anyway, here’s some nice bonus cucks I’ve gained aside from not being able to play for two weeks:

• Missing out on popo points. Hooray

• Compensation for Missing Class Change Points**, not sure if i’ll be able to retrieve on time.

• Power of the goddess is ending, which began January 15th. I was going to change one of my weapons at the end of the event. Now Nope unless they extend it.

• Haven’t finished upgrading/changing my gems.

• I’m not sure if the class change npc is being removed, I was going to change one of my chars into scout for the new classes.

• The best one: Dina’s Special Shop. Since January 15th, I’ve been working so hard doing dungeon runs on my lvl 390 chars every day, raids, etc, and saved up thousands of coins for the shop. I was going to buy golden anvils and attribute points at the end of the event, and now everything will be deleted tonight.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.