Tree of Savior Forum

We need to talk, bro

#freetacos //20 characters

2 Likes

Thanks guys :kissing_heart:

mods

who%20watches

:open_mouth:

Today is national no booly day. Pls no booly.

Quote-Voltaire-Learning-Who-Rules-Over

b2bad349fbbf9b619bbdf42aa13fe104--stop-bullying-anti-bullying

Alright, so i was looking at the recent bans from Klaipeda server. And aside Xeroban from Melody that got “banned” for gold-selling there’s only you left.

I was told that you got a 15-days ban, without an apparent reason. I was looking at the RMT changes posted by @Staff_Yuri and this is what i found:

Strike 2 (within 3 months of Strike 1)

• Listed items and Silver (or items purchased with that Silver) seized
    - 15-day ban

Source: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1415

AFAIK, botting/macroing gets insta perma-ban if you get caught by a GM, so it’s definitely not possible that a GM randomly caught you on spot just because. Otherwise, many people would have been banned for botting/macroing on Baubas Cave (HG 370).

It’s also possible that you tried to trade silver with a friend by buying cheap materials from them, but Strike 2 means this is not the first time you engage on these types of activities.

So first, confirm if you got a 15-days ban and then confirm if you got a Strike 1 GM message during all these RMT changes. The clearer you are with the community and guild, the better for you.

Edit: Apparently Xeroban got “unbanned”, it’s possible that the system caught both of you at the same time?

Edit2: According to someone else, if you get caught by RMT your name should have been posted on the daily gold seller thread, yours is not the case, unlike Xeroban.

So it’s possible that you happened to break a rule that only you know what you did at this point.

1 Like

Nope, I’ve never been warned about anything from a GM, because I’ve never done anything wrong. I am very much against cheating.

The only things I sell on the market are primus crap I’ve gotten.

The last trade I did was with a friend and traded himblessed shards for his legend card.

I afk in Bee farm with zombies, making a small amount of money , and usually end up dead after a while. Sometimes when I’m at the computer in bee farm I run around to pick up items, and I might summon archers skels and what not to scare get people away from me, or to kill off a dead persons zombies (because they keep killing monsters and there are no drops).

I haven’t afk’d in Baubas cave, because, personally, I wouldn’t feel good about sitting on pillars. The only weird thing that happened to me recently is I ended up in a party with a person I reported for macroing, and I’m not sure how. Either when I was checking his equip I clicked invite to party, or they invited me to party and when I clicked back into the computer I clicked yes accidentally. When I noticed, I was like, wtf why am in a party, and left the party immediately. But I don’t think you can be banned for partying with someone.
(EDIT: I made note of the person I somehow ended up in a party with, because it was so weird, and they do not appear in any ban list, so I do not think that could be the reason. I reported a bunch of bots that day in sausy 10 as well. )

I am saying, this ban is without warrant which is why I’m posting here. I have nothing to hide, and I’ve done nothing wrong.

Ya I do not see myself on any ban list. Probably because they can’t think of a reason for banning me. If someone could tell me IF or WHAT I actually did to deserve this ban, I would be grateful. Because I honestly have no bloody clue. But alas “Security reasons” . I would not be posting here if I knew I actually did something wrong.

I am going to review the ToS TOS now.
https://treeofsavior.com/page/common/?t=eula

EDIT: Just read through it , and I do not see anything that I could have broken.

maybe someone kept on reporting you on your afk bee farming ? ‘w’?

or maybe they thought you’re associated with the said person owO;;; (as an alt)

well, temp ban usually means your account is being investigated so it’s not a permanent ban that proved you’ve done something wrong Owoy

Why would I be singled out, out of all of the other afk farmers, who were not banned or warned.
No one has ever been banned for afk farming. And obviously the GMs know about it. That GM even said to push them off the pillar with ice wall…

1 Like

interesting, but appear difficult to low spec machines, not that ToS is optimized or anything, but still runs anyway before crash

While your defense is not compelling, and others transgressions from other players don’t justify your defense either, you are right in the fact you should receive the motive you are being suspended.

The fact THEY are unable to specify why you are being banned shows disinterest with the truth and lack of professionalism.

1 Like

About Kurtzpell:

GTX970
8gb ram
intel I7-7700k

I play it on 1080p - max settings 80fps / and 4k - high settings - 60 fps out of the city and pvp areas. 50 fps inside the city, and its was only Beta!

They have never banned or spoken against afk bokors, ever. They patched out afk necros, and now they are going to patch out afk bokors. I specifically asked them what their stance is on afk bokors, and was ignored.

And also, as I mentioned in my ticket, if I don’t know what I’ve been banned for, how can I know not to do it again.

I guess they have now! :C

how do you know its a 15 day ban?

1 Like

Sent ticket asking why I can’t log in. That’s the only reason I know why…

1 Like

They can’t be bothered to list reasons…

1 Like

I asked them for reasons and they refused. Due to … “reasons”

Is there any way I can escalate my request to find out why I was banned? Because this all seems very fishy to me. I don’t buy their explanation of a security issue if they were to tell me why. What kind of business is this. This is ridiculous.

Ask them you would like to know the specifics in order to prevent any future bans. Or, make another ticket, and pray another employee answers

Ya, that’s exactly what I said, and they wouldn’t answer. I want to know what I did wrong so that I will not do it again. I can try and send another ticket.