Tree of Savior Forum

We need free transfer to Femidian as soon as posible

You guys need to compile your suggestions. There have been multiple threads exactly like this one.

1 Like

Where should we do that?

1 Like

Multiple threads? Good, will hope IMC will seen at least one of them :slight_smile:

You can start by continuing your discussions in these threads or having the OP link them on his/her original. You guys are voicing your needs but you guys are all scattered. This way you can group together and discuss what will work best for all of you.

2 Likes

So it looks like there will be a transfer at the end of the advanced time for those on the US servers to the EU server. My question is, will players that started on the EU server be given the same opportunity to transfer to the US servers prior to it being moved to Europe?

When I made my team, the Fedimian server did not have the (EU) listed next to it like it does now. I made the account there because it appeared to have fewer players and therefore, less lag and queue. What will my options be or am I just S.O.L. and have to deal with massive lag due to connecting to the EU server after it is physically moved or start over losing anything I already gained?

EDIT - Wouldn’t it just make more sense to keep Fedimian where it is and get a new server in EU? If day one population is any indication (and a lot of people aren’t even off work yet), the extra server will be needed to balance out the number of players. I’m not one to really b***h most of the time, but I didn’t pay to wait 3 hours in a queue over 1300 people. To quote the guy under the bridge, “10 bucks is 10 bucks”.

1 Like

That is the exact question I had as well.

What are their plans with the temporary EU server once they have an actual EU server.

1 Like

Fedimian will be the server located in EU as far as I know.

1 Like

Yeah, it seems from the wording that Fedimian will have the data moved over to a physical server in Europe. Afterwards, the physical server in the US will probably be wiped (due to data being migrated) and used as an additional server.

1 Like

Быть настолько долбоёбами, что я даже опасаюсь за будущее игры… Как можно было так облажаться с запуском серверов, как? О_о

1 Like

is not only ppl that opened the DLC is ppl that got the “name” wanted…

2 Likes

make a new account in fediman. or move to new york

1 Like

Next time, read the post.

=====================

@guildtor you are right

3 Likes

using dlc rewards first 3 hours? with server crashes and lag, and on the first 2 servers? that’s your fault and your loss.

i was talking to the smart people.

1 Like

Server lag and bad service is a player (customer) fault. Wow.

We paid for 30 days of head start, not 25+ luck.
I’m really surprised with how conformist you guys can be, but lay the blame to the users? Ridiculous.

1 Like

Stop whining, come on!!
IMC already state very clear that EU server is on internal discussion and FP cannot be transfered when used. They never said they won’t open EU servers, ever.
Can you guys stop this whining discussion?

1 Like

They are considering this.

1 Like

Will be hope, it will be soon.

I hope they make a full team transfer or give us a name change, only a funders pack transfer will not help me at all, I want to keep my Team Name.

2 Likes

Same here. I only want to reuse my team name. Don’t mind to start from scratch at all since it wasn’t really playable on Klaipeda

2 Likes

This is the answer I got from the support after I asked about a transfer or name change: