Tree of Savior Forum

If you dont do something about pack transfer Klaipeda/Orsha will not get better

You implement a relieve server but forget that you bound everyone who already opened their pack. No one will leave Klaipeda why would they? Reset all founder packs in the upcoming maintenance and let the people redistribute evenly.

8 Likes

THIS. So many EU players who will not move to EU server as WE DON’T WANT TO WASTE $50! Servers will remain like this until IMC do something!

1 Like

I still don’t understand why we can’t even write a ticket or anything, i mean, we just can’t lose a pack worthy of 50 dollars that is quite unreal, i do really hope we will get something.

+1, although I’m sure the servers will get at least slightly better once folks are more evenly distributed among maps. I tried to convince my group (NA) to play on Femidian but they don’t want to as it will be moved to EU, so we need a way for EU players to get onto the proper server.

1 Like

I mean, just like a transfer team would be already enough.
Or i’ll just wait till april to have my free team change.

As anyone from EU tried writing a ticket and gotten an answer yet?

Where can we write a ticket ? I didn’t even find it ?

Go to Support > Scroll down a bit > then you’ll see ‘‘Submit a Ticket’’ with a paper plane.

1 Like

This! A lot of people seem to forget the fact that if the European people actually could transfer to the European server NOW for free, it would take away A LOT of stress from the 2 other servers.

1 Like

Klaipeda is literally unplayable

Urgh that was actually targetet at another thread. Sorry x__x il take the Post down

Yea lag is terrible and if they dont do something for the ppl that used the founders pack already, they will have to stay on that server. And with lag they cant play. GG. Cant even steam refund because packs used. Fix lag plox.

Can’t seem to connect to my steam account to write a ticket as the page to steam connection seems to not be working…

I would have requested a steam refund also, but i opened the pack by accident. because of lag clicking stuff. lol. Didnt use any of the items doh. sigh.

I’m in the same situation and just summit a ticket asking for a reset on my Founder Pack to make it available for my new character on a different (less laggy) server.

We’ll see how it goes.