Tree of Savior Forum

We need EU server

We are a large amount of players trying to play this awesome game. The server location is for us a continuos spikes of lag when We play together with ours NA brothers in the same maps.

Then for a fun game experience i ask for at least one EU server.

Thx all.

5 Likes

at least we haven’t got it as bad a sea players

This is Beta, we’re just trying stuff out and giving feedback, my guess is that on the official release we’ll get some EU servers.

I think that inform about that european player not are 1 or 2, we are a huge amount of players that have a bad play experience about the location and about the latency of the servers when this are empty. This is feedback. But you are right this is beta and we bring all feedback that we can.

there is a European server its Gabija

It could be highly populated by European players but it is not an European server, all the servers are located in America.

1 Like

the IP for the servers listed somewhere on the forums
I just need to find it again

and you will find that they are all located in ashburn. the “new york” “paris” connotations on them were not indicating their actual locations

You can check ping ingame by typing //ping.
The Gabija server is NOT in EU.
Live in EU and went online and checked its not possible for me to have that high ping anywere in EU

They added a Latin America server so they could at least add one for EU too. It also would be could for testing during the beta so we can avoid having issues with the EU server at the release.