Tree of Savior Forum

We Need Character Reset! For Returning Players!

Hi IMC, I think you should give out character class, stats and skill reset for returning players that miss out the daily character event since you made some changes on the game and we aren’t around during that time, or maybe make it a one time chance for every character to able to reset their class, stats and skills. And if you cant provide it, at least put a CLASS RESET and STAT RESET in the TP SHOP.

1 Like

Did u tried to contact support via ticket? Maybe they will help u.

Thanks ill try that. :slight_smile:

You can try but its gonna be tough. I don’t think they we do that event again any time soon. At the best they can hand over 1 reset voucher via GM message or event.
Honestly, IMC will be under constant spam of tickets if they hand over reset voucher like that when suddenly any old player comes back.

@BurningFighter We’ll i think your right that they wont just hand over class reset to some returning old players, but it would have been much better if they had actually handed out after the character reset event for those players that wasn’t able to participate. And that’s why i also suggested that if they can add the class reset and stat reset in the TP shop at least they earn some profit.

There is stat reset in exchange shop if you want. Skill reset from TP shop. And reset probably will never come in cash shops. Many players asked like that and were bashed around in forums (lol).

I hope you sent them ticket already. If they are feeling kind, they might hand over but chances are very low.

Its like saying " I am a returning player. I missed all previous events so can i have the rewards pls".

Should IMC also give me founders pack cause I missed it one year ago?

4 Likes

Some games do offer their collectors or founders edition at any time. Sometimes for free games where its treated as ‘buying’ the game.

1 Like

But here we are talking about Tree of Savior rather than “Some games”. Although if it were in here, would have been indeed great for those who missed. But sadly not true at least for now.

I agree that they should have just sent some reset items in people’s mails…
Holding an event is nice, but it’s “only” 2 weeks, some players might return after. And they made massive changes.
It’s not a basic event, just a “too bad, the rewards were nice, but I missed it”-event. They changed how classes worked, how combat/stats work, they changed the damages formulas… You can just give a “Too bad you missed it” excuse~

But I highly doubt they’ll give you any simply by messaging them, if they did everybody would spam them for them.
Your only choice is to wait for another event like that. Hopefully since they’re still working on classes’ balancing they’ll give reset events soon™.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.