Tree of Savior Forum

We need an archer merchant class!

Why archers don’t have an merchant class like Squire / Alchemist / Pardoner?

I think a good one to fill out this hole on Archer branch is hunter, why not allow hunters do capture monsters all over the game and domesticate to sell? The class is perfect for that! Even if the AI is crap, i would love to have an Dumaro following me!

Or, why not allow hunters to craft monster gems / orbs based on X number of that monster killed?

Currently there’s no reason to make an hunter because it is a bit underpower compared to the other Archer branch classes.

Sorry if anyone already suggested, i could not find anything about it.

1 Like

I agree for one on this
Hunters need to have something that would allow them to have a higher drop rate on materials that any mob drops through a form of a skill. This way, they could trade directly with other players for mats in exchange for talts as currency or anything that would be valuable to them.

With them being able to reliably farm ultra low drop rate materials, the market prices for said materials would become reasonable and very healthy for the economy. Everyone in the good side wins :thumbsup:

We’ll have a class called Appraiser in archer tree in the future, I dunno if those are crafter class or not though

Actually, fletchers can craft arrows i guess… would be good if we can sell something like quivers or something. (But i dont know if is posible due the fact that we -archers- dont use quivers lol is more like infinite arrows u.u)

Anyways, i agree with the idea, i dont have a hunter but seems that they need something to be more usefull in games.

I have a fletcher, we can craft special arrows that are consumed for Fletcher skills only. It’s different from RO where any archer could use elemental arrows.

1 Like