Tree of Savior Forum

We need a statement from the staff

That is very true, but the point remains that you are getting $18 worth of trades, among other things and you are consuming it with each transaction.

Nah. I’m pretty sure there were a lot more of those big monsters in Tenet Chapel (forgot the name) back in CBT. There were like, 2 or 3 at a time I think. Now we just wait for 1, every 3 or so minutes. Whut.

If I was a random gamer looking for a new MMO to play by browsing through steam, honestly I would not pick this game.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

And the sad part is, if you had checked it 3 days ago - you probably would have chosen to play. That’s how fast something like restricting trading can destroy an entire community.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Maybe. But if so, they shouldn’t have weakened the bosses too. I’m not complaining too much about that though, but I felt more content having beaten a boss monster I died more than 5 times to.

Now, I haven’t died a single time while fighting a boss.

11 Likes

I mean, you have a statement from them - and it is updated daily.

We’ve received 2 different sets of free goodies as compensation for problems. I have no idea what more you want. Since release they have released 2 new servers, a team name change service and emergency maintenance on the main problem server. It is obvious that they are actively working to solve the issues.

Are all of the problems solved yet? No. But as long as they are working on it, what more can they do?

They’ve yet to state some of the more major issues is my problem. I want them to at the very least acknowledge that these are issues, because there have been games in the past where optimization was never even considered a problem to the staff members. I don’t want that to be repeated.

Name one major issue that hasn’t been addressed.

Read my post, maybe.

And the thread in general.

I did read your post. Every major issue you listed has been addressed. Perhaps you should try reading the announcement threads rather than spreading misinformation.

I’d like to see where they addressed the trading, game optimization, an actual solution to the goldsellers, issues with the dungeons, the rate that enemies are spawning and causing difficulty for people to complete quests.

Oh sorry, lets defend the company that ■■■■■■■ fists my anus because I love their game

1 Like

Trading is a game design decision.

Game optimization - see emergency maintenance

gold sellers - see emergency maintenance

dungeons - see known issues

spawn rate preventing quest completion - Not a major issue.

Like I said, perhaps you should try reading the announcement threads rather than asking for communication that has already happened.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter if its a design decision or not, it’s doing more bad than good. And players are trying to stand out and say, “hey, this wasn’t a good idea, can we go back to how it was?”

3 Likes

The emergency maintenance has to do with the servers, it has nothing to do with how the game runs on a single core and leaks memory everywhere.

Spawn rates preventing completion is a major issue, a plethora of players are stuck in the tenet church because of this.

Gold sellers have been addressed, yet are still present.

Game design decision or not, it is a poor one.

I’m not sure why you’re trying to defend the quality of this game.

1 Like

Wait… what? staff? are them real?

I have one. It’s +1 right now. Need more silver for anvils