Tree of Savior Forum

We NEED a PvP System NOW!

I was super bad back in the day don’t lie la

:haha:

///20kekwchar

Ragnarok was full of players cause of WoE. Battlegrounds were just for farming KVM equip, not for fun. No one on serious serves ever bothered about competitiveness on Battlegrounds, only WoE.
And WoE-time was limited for the obvious reasons. You need time-controlled PvP content to create online spikes. And surprise, surprise, even Battlegrounds originally were not 24h.

Want 24h PvP content? Ask to make an arena without any rewards whatsoever. Like it was in Ragnarok. Just an open PVP area with free enter/exit people where people would flex their schwarzes.
We don’t need 24h PvP system with rewards/rating people will abuse 24h from 5PCs.
It’s not a MOBA for Laima’s sake, its MMORPG.

What sever you playing? Even in uniform mode at SEA, i still see a “healer” run straight to the enemies’s circle and 8 ppl cant stop him. Its not even “uniform” anymore, the cards and enhanced art ruined it all

I certainly didn’t play the entire time, I’ve seen every year of this game’s development since Beta, and it is an ABYSMAL state lads and lasses.

Those new cosmetics are sick af, but I can not bring myself to play. They keep making me switch classes by ruining the efficacy of the character I settle on as a “main” character, every massive development shift. Yearly power creeps are boring, and balancing the array of character builds seems to be impossible for this studio. I like role playing and rule-of-cool and aesthetics, but I want a functioning character to meta-pvp within a nice MMORPG world. The cool PvE content is blocked behind RNG power walls designed to get you to roll gacha, or get in groups with some friendly whales and run content in a no-life fashion, likely becoming a whale to save you precious time and allow you to run the content without being carried.

The game in Beta, seemed like it would have what I was looking for in an MMORPG Dungeon Crawler.