Tree of Savior Forum

WB respawn timers are broken / nerfed to oblivion

So im a very active WB hunter, and after the latest patches, it seems that the world bosses are spawning much less frequent, except dull, it seems that they no longer spawn after 4h, if at all.
I visited several WB and non of them spawned after 3-4-5 hours.

I had precise death timers.

I was used to templeshooter being called in shout chat as a routine but not anymore.

Bosses like marionette and cereberus aren’t spawning for hours and sometimes days.

Either IMC broke something (again) after their latest patch, or they ninja nerfed the respawn timers without saying anything, which is very annoying.

Im playing on Ferdi, how is it on other servers?

Same on Telsiai. /20chars

You sure that they aren’t just camped by guilds?

A guild can easily place one side-account in the area of the boss and gets a notification the second it spawns in any channel - while you go “check” on something I never understood as exact spawn timer anyway.

No they aren’t because that’s the case for petty much every WB except dull, even those that aren’t “popular”.

Also…i camp them myself…

I see harpie announced like at least 4 times a day - one might wonder why this worthless boss is openly announced so often while cerberus I haven’t seen in a week.

Talking to guilds they say they camp them and seeing how easy it is to accomplish to camp a boss with a second account just sitting in the area…

1 Like

Read what i wrote…im camping them myself.

Also the market is empty of any glad band/ complex gear etc stuff.

Some bosses are either not affected or slightly are, but changes are definitely in place.

1 Like