Tree of Savior Forum

Way to improve FPS

Seriously i just try out field boss together with my friends and our fps is so horrible we get only 0-8 fps so we cant really make damage and we always die my suggestion is to add a option where we can hide other players with an option to exclude our party members please make this come True i see this settings in a lot of games including BNS and it really help alot

1 Like

Already implemented, but not ingame options.

Open your user.xml on the tos Folder and find actordrawpercentage, put it to 5 and monsterdrawpercentage put it to 40.

while you are there, change almost all settings to 0. and try it out. worked like a charm for me and i have a crap cpu and integrated graphics.

Btw i will copy past what should be on the file :

<Login SaveId="0" RecentServer="1001" RecentChar="3"/>
<Config UseWater="0" UseFastLoading="1" UseEnvEffect="0" UseEnvSound="0" CaptureFormat="1" ChatEditVisible="0" MouseSensitivity="1.00" UseCharLod="0" UseEffectHigh="0" DevGamma="10" ResizeLevelOfTextures="0" DrawActorPersent="5" DrawMonsterPersent="60" InverseCameraHor="0" InverseCameraVert="0" InverseCameraZoom="0" CameraZoomIndex="3" UseCameraRotation="0" MaxCameraLongitute="45" Language="English" UseGlow="0" UseFXAA="0" UseWarfog="0" UseDepth="1" UseBloom="0" UseSoftParticle="0" UseHighTexture="0" UseLowOption="1" AutoAdjustLowLevel="0"/>
<Resolution mode="1" width="1366" height="768" BitPerPixel="16" VSync="0"/>
<Sound TotalVolume="32" SoundVolume="17" MusicVolume="255" Language=""/>

Make yours to look like this one.

Do the actorpersent affect npcs or not? Oh wait, let me try it too first.

tnx for the reply but i think it will be better if they make and option ingame its too hassle to exit ur game to always change this

NPC are not affected

1 Like

change it once, you wont want to change it back i promise you.

can i still see other players name?? what if i set it to 5 will i always see my pt members?

confirmed. thanks /20characters

i think it wont help since when theres a field boss Melee characters go to the boss as close as possible to hit it since it will only hide players that is far away it wont help that much