Tree of Savior Forum

Watermill in Seir Rainforest doesn't work anymore

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : always

Server Name: Fedimian

Team Name: All

Character Name: All

Bug Description :
It’s now impossible to jump on the wheel at the Watermill in Seir Rainforest. This makes the top area (and therefore the Sicarius dungeon) unreachable.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Go to Seir Rainforest
  2. Move to the dock
  3. Try to jump (or move) towards one of the platforms
  4. –> your character hits an invisible wall, no way to reach the platform

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard or Mouse

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

Had the same issue. A friend suggested to disable / remove all my addons and it proved to be the golden tip. No idea which one causes it, but with a vanilla game, you can get up there.

Good luck.

Thx for your reply. I had only three addons and two of them were Experience and Monster Trackers, so it had to be the third one: the Map Fog Viewer. Indeed, once I removed this addon, I was able to get on the wheel and reach the upper area. Now that I have the Sicarius statue activated, I can put the addon back. Good to know if anything similar happens in other areas…

1 Like

I have this same problem but I have no addons, can’t ride the wheel.

I had the same issue. Tried uninstalling map fog viewer still doesn’t work. Help pls. thanks.

I had the same problem. Try to uninstall all the adons and DELETE the adons folder. It solved for me.

1 Like

Thank you. Now i can get up there.

I have the same problem, only thing is I don’t have any addons - at all. Can someone please help me? I am not a very technical gamer, but I am a completionist and it’s driving me crazy that I can’t get up there on my new character!

Check folder …\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\data
If you have there some addon’s files.
mapfogviewer.ipf - this one you need to make a copy somewhere and then delete from this folder.
In case it’ll not help then try to delete all from the listened files below(from the link), but do not forget to backup ur files though.

I also am unable to access this Watermill. It acts like there is an invisible wall in the way. I went as far as to completely uninstall the game and reinstall it, wiping the folder completely and am still unable to access it.

Edit: Wanted to mention that I’m on the Orsha server.

It works for me now. I haven’t played for a while, and when I logged on today, it worked. I haven’t changed anything.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.