Tree of Savior Forum

Was doing some test how dex affects attack speed, seems like it is in a bracket system

One more thing, tho bracket(level) system applies to attack speed, it may be different for bow/pistol/ other non melee weapon skill. Ill do further test if i have time.( leveling is quite fast with the events here, lv315 in two days.)

Hi! Thank you for your input…

I do understand your point. ‘low - tier’ breakpoint at 120, and with Quicken that would be enough for another breakpoint. Then I assume no Con and rest is Str?

OP mentioned something that it is different per skill… so I wonder if 120 total dex is enough HPS for Limacon?

In fact the attack speed is different, apparently bows hit faster than crossbows, (possibly due to the influence of ping or perhaps have to do with weapon’s attack animation) to the point that people report that bows do not even have cap when Using runing shot.

As for the pistol I heard say that this softcap is reached relatively early, so we ended up reaching that value of 200 of total dex.

For example from sr tests made by ZeroFoxGiven, with 0.08 - 0.15 ping.

100 dex, 13s, 30 hits = 2.31 h / s
150 dex, 11s, 28 hits = 2.54 h / s
200 dex, 12s, 31 hits = 2.58 h / s
250 ~ 336 dex, 11s, 30 hits = 2.73 h / s

Then the sweet spot for limacoing with pistol should be somewhere between 200 and 250.

1 Like

Ahh, thank you! Can’t wait for the next reset event… (hope we get that one more time)

Well, this is assuming you don’t have high critical rate, which would justify going higher on dex anyways.

If you scale attack speed with critical rate/attack, it’d probably still be worth it to go full dex.

Thanks. You were very thorough.

200 dex feels slower I just repeatedly test it myself so I went closer to 300 then I was contented by the speed.

Definitely nice to try w/ maxed out double punch

I think there is no cap, with 200 they just mean it’s a good invested amount of dex early on

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.