Tree of Savior Forum

Warping prompttttttt

Ok, so loading isn’t exactly fast in this game right…?

So I was wondering if it was possible to add a prompt before warping in to other maps, like warping in to the pyromancer’s house in Klaipeda, you have to actually click on the warp as if it was an NPC.

My suggestion is to make it like this for all warps in the game, so accidentally warping in would be easily avoided. I’m sure I’m not the only one that’s annoyed by this.

there are 2 kind of prompt already set on warps, one to check if you want to use cards and another to tell you when a map level is too high for you…

adding this one on top of it could get equally annoying for some people…

ideally I would agree with this suggestion, but our world is far from ideal xD

I understand why you want it, but I agree with DrRM here… seeing how many maps there are, and how you sometimes to walk through several to get to a certain point, or simply to quest, it’ll be annoying in the long term to always space.

I think it’d be best to make it less “sensitive” instead. Like you need to really go deep in the arrow to switch maps. Sometimes you’re barely on it and you go to the other side @_@

But… that’s also not the kind of things that should be a priority for now =P

True, it might become annoying for some people. Well, I think we can avoid that by making it as an option that can be turned on/off from the settings menu.

Agreed. The warp trigger should be in the point of the arrow, not the base of it.

I think the exp card prompt is only there for maps you’ve never been to before though :confused: but idk.

Oh well, maybe someone can make an add on for it too 8D