Tree of Savior Forum

Warlock2 skill build?

any opinions? i know u have to max masterma but other than that, what else?

Pole of Agony would be my second option. Right now it’s a bit tricky to use, but from ktos source I heard it’d be changed so that you could aim it from a distance - so it’d be worth your 10 points.

Innovocation is also good option. It doesn’t respawn on enemies killed by itself anymore, but the damage has been boosted.

Evil sacrifice is situational. If you have a bunch of spirits laying around you could use it for bursting dmg. Plus it only requires 1 point.

Dark Theurg… I’m not sure but after patch I barely use this skill. Still put 1 point into it just in case tho, at least the duration and hit count is the same for all skill levels.

The rest are bugged/not worth it due to the short duration, you could ignore them for now.

If you’re still unsure - or just in case the rest 2 skills are improved greatly later, then you could just max both Mastema n Pole then spare your skill points for later. They’re your main source of dmg from WL2 anyway.

after this event ill leave pole just at lv 1 and mastema@10 and then i ll just w8 for the next skill patch
btw mine is elememe which most of the skill is still good at lvling