Tree of Savior Forum

Warlock stats help

im @ level 250 now… dont know if where do i put my stats…

INT or CON???

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

100 con then rest to int?

1 Like

Im also wondering about this. How much hp did you get in total from gear alone and plate mastery?

hi silver buyer, why’re you liking your own posts with different accounts for?

Go full INT. If you are a warlock, the higher the INT, the better.

You sure about full int? Or you just trolling?

Unless OP is not an elememe, almost full INT (maybe 30 CON) is the best way to give yourself a good DPS.

Full CON wiz 3 ele 3 warlock is more like a joke at current meta due to various IMC’s decision.

CON won’t help you much anyway, you just need enough HP to keep yourself from getting one shot.

Is 50con ok? I just like the number 50 better.

It’s currently possible to reach ~29k HP with only gears and HP Cards in kToS and I don’t even know how much HP transcendence gives to be honest, so I’m not considering it.

That leaves you all investment points to INT and when you reach 369 points invested and go through the 500 points wall you start getting 2 INT for each investment, which means 3,8 INT at rank 10. We’ll probably have around 690 points of investments sou you do get a lot of points after the 369 first ones IF you invest enough.

This leaves you with something around 2200+ INT, which is a LOT, every point you put in CON will give you 1,2 CON below 50, 1,25 below 150, 1,33 below 300, 1,5 below 500 and 2 points after that. Same applies to INT but you get 1,9x multiplier and obviously attributes and quickcast attributes (dark atts, etc).

1 Like