Tree of Savior Forum

Warlock + Sorc PVP, any help? please

Hey guys , there’s two builds that I made for pvp also pve, can u tell me what build is better and why so I can choose. I don’t know if linker is any usefull in pvp, but I like linker… I wanted to know , help me xD

A little question, when I’m cryo c1 for exemple, and will pass for c2, do I have to spent all my skill points before?

up #20characters :grinning:

This is my PVP Sorc build

Your probably better off with cryo c3

1 Like

Hi! Im pretty much the same build as you. but im in quiet a predicament… >.<’ Im currently wizc3. this was my plan wiz c3>Psycho C1>Sorcerer C2 then warlock. But then i thought maybe instead of Psycho maybe go linker? would Psychokino be more for a pvp based build and linker more pve oriented? I cant choos my rank 4 T_T so hard lol any output on this?

I took Kino, purely for the PVP aspects. but teleport and swap come in really handy finding stuff around maps too general utility and getting past walls and stuff but what sold me is TK, which is pretty much a 20second ish lockdown.
These three skills synergize well with the warlock static ground skills too.

Your probably better off with linker though in all honesty.

EDIT: Guess i should explain my reasoning, well when you tk someone and you throw them in the opposite direction to where they are they get thrown next to you on the opposite side so the way i theory craft it, is you place pillar of agony grab them hold them in it while they take massive damae then after the knockback effect put sleep on them and finish them off with quickcast and spirits while your summon goes ham.

1 Like

I have the same build as #1 :). (Not quite there yet though)
I think both builds are fine, cryo 3 will offer that amazing frost pillar (& fun snowball) whilst linker will probably ‘help out’ your summon a bit in pve. Cryo 3 can still cc, but it just takes a bit more positioning. I went cryo 3 because i liked cryo 3’s skills. I think linker’s hangman knot will be annoying in team pvp, not too sure.

Also, to your little question, you do not need to spend all your skill points if you’re planning to advance the circle of the same class. You can save your skill points.

thanks a lot! seems Ill be going linker since im more pve oriented. Seems joing agony will do well to give some skills a bit of aoe aspect. Thanks for the fast reply! =]

I plan a similar build but instead of linker or psycho i will go for thau c1 and then sorc 2 and warlock

@brainey_boy ur build is also very good, my doubt is about the warlock, why pic 1 level in evil sacrifice and not in mastema? :smile: I don’t really understand the effect of evil sacrifice, and for what I saw, mastema deals more dmg… or maybe not?

When you use Dark Theurge, you summon some eveil spirits. And if you have Invocation buff, you summon them too, when you kill mobs.

Evil Sacrifice makes them all attack enemies in one area that you choose.