Tree of Savior Forum

Warlock Skill Allocation

Fellow Warlock friends, just wanna ask how did you allocate your 15 skill points?

I’m currently thinking
5 Dark Theurge
1 Evil Sacrifice
5 Pole of Agony
3 Invocation
1 Mastema

I’m a Cryo 3 Sorcerer 2 btw.

1. Should I not add Mastema at all?
  2. What does Invocation scale on?
  3. Does Pole of Agony AoE get any bigger at level 5. This skill really lives up to its name at agonizing the player because of its miniiiiii range. So much smaller than Flame Pillar.
  4. What skill distribution did you go for?

I’m only at class level 6 but I’m going for

5 Dark Theurge
1 Evil Sacrifice
4 Pole of Agony
5 Invocation

or maybe even -1 Pole, +1 Mastema

Avoid mastema, it really sucks. You current distribution is perfect.

Dunno why people put any points in Invocation. The +30% seems bugged to me. Even if its not its kinda hard to pull off.

This is why you should ALWAYS max Invocation:

Each lvl of Invocation = +1 hits to the spirits. Spirits deal same damage as Dark Theurge (without attributes).

As seen in the video, you can throw the spirits with Evil Sacrifice (which has 0 CD).

4 Pole of Agony
5 Invocation
5 Dark Theurge
1 Evil Sacrifice

When you reach warlock, what the priority skills you should pick while leveling?

you wish
Lv 1 - 2 hits
lv 3 - 3 hits
lv 5 - 4 hits

personally i take 5 pts into pole of agony since i havent seen much use of evil sacrifice other than to screw up other warlocks. Thank god theres like an untold agreement between warlocks not to use it against each other.

I’m new to warlock and just hit rank 7 yesterday. Was gona go wif OP skill allocation too but was wondering is MASTEMA any good or use at all?
The damage seems pitiful (I allocated one point to test it out) and wonder what is the use of it?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Well after the release of warlock 2 skills, i think the best to lv is :slight_smile:

invocation 5 (since u have to use evil spirits for new skills )

theurge 5

evil sacrifice 1

pole ? maybe or u can keep 4 points to max theurge or invo at rank 8

Therefore to say Mastema is bad? XD

@Hilda
Well, the dmg is kinda nice but, only hits once… while invocation and theurge hits many times multiple tgts… and will be usefull to warlock 2 since u’ll attack and control ur spirits :smile:

Maybe it’ll be useful if clerics get an R8 with really strong holy skills and most clerics jump into it or if you like spending on very expensive/rare Lv.15 Cure scrolls. But for now, it’s quite bad.