Tree of Savior Forum

Warlock poa or mastema

Im a pve warlock. Currently i have 10pt in DT, 9 in invocation, 1 in evil sacrifice, 1 in poa, 2 in mastema. Whr shld i invest my remaining skill pts in? Shld i go for lvl 8 poa or lvl 9 mastema?

Mastema now had 20 second DOT, should be worth.

1 point into Pole of Agony, rest into Mastema. The CD really hurts POA’s viability.

As the others said. 1 Pole, 10 Mastema.

Mastema is warlocks second best spell, it deals a crazy amount of damage once you learn the attribute to add a damage over time effect to it.

Warlock is the evolution of Pyromancer >>> Fire Pillar evolves into Pole of Agony >>> 95s CD evolves into 120s CD

:imp:

:imp::slight_smile::imp:

This is my recreation of a Pyrolock.

1 Like

looks at my Pyro/chrono/WL…

wow that’s really accurate :blush:

with new patch i will make new build: 10 mastema 10 theurge 5 poe 5 invo :slight_smile: or at last 4 invo 1 evil sacri

Mind explaining why 5poa and 5 invoc? I understand tat evil spirits cant produce any more evil spirits. Are thr any other changes to the skills?

cuz i dont need 10 invocation, evil spirit will fade faster after patch (1-2 hits from mobs) and 5 poa is still good damage :slight_smile: mayby even will go for: 2-3 invo and rest in poa? dunno will test it with new patch :slight_smile: