Tree of Savior Forum

[Warlock]How different black spirit and red spirit?

How different black spirit and red spirit? i really dont know.
damage? hit? or it’s bug.

https://tos.neet.tv/attributes/212014

You can make them appear more frequently buy purchasing the attribute for it.

The red Spirits are supposed to do more damage than the normal black ones

We tested thoroughly during rank reset event. As far as we know red and normal spirit have no difference in term of damage. Do not waste your silver on the attribute as it is very expensive and does not work at all. At least wait until it is fixed by IMC

Nope, red spirits is 6 hits, but normal spirit is 3 hits. Damage are same
Nevertheless, they all got destroyed with 1 hit.
We hate range mobs, even mid-range like spear mob can destroy them with unharm.

It is good to have, but it is not necessary consider how they are very easy get destroyed. That’s the biggest problem of invocation and dark theurge.

If you do Saalus in Mausoleum, lure those mobs into boss and cast mastema with invocation, then you will see the boss hp drop to 0 instantly.

1 Like

thank you . My att lv 25 T T

I tested it red spirits back during rank reset event and it only did 3 hits though. Did you test it out for yourself recently? Maybe IMC did a stealth change that wasn’t discovered.

Edit: To be more exact, I did 1 line damages to 3 different popolions. Maybe I should have tried it on stronger mobs in case it did 3 seperate two liners.

Edit2: Just reviewed another recorded video and it seems a 2 black and 1 red spirits did 12 lines total. Initially ignored it since video it had a combination of spirits

1 Like