my INT 661
my MATK 1806
normal gears of level 220
my level 291
buffs 11/16/17
i tested the skill on more monsters and i got the same results

what i found : it’s the most useless skill in all the wizerd class
you Sacrifice 1 evil spirit on the level 1 for +100 on AA
the normal attack for the evil spirit i have is level 10 and it take +300k HP from the monsters

SO 300k / 5 evil spirits = 60000 for every one
Drain skill take at level 1 one evil spirit so 60000

the skill takes at level one 60000 dmg from you , and give you +100 dmg on auto attack
the time of the buff at level 1 = 6 seconds

as a future warlock, could you please elaborate about it?_?

if you see all the posts about the skill they say it’s buged
and in the videos it give only 200 +attack with the auto attack so it’s nothing when your normal attack +3000 = opening the skill for +200 more ?
i want to know if the skill work as they want it to work or it’s bug and they will fix it later before i spend any point on it

1 Like

I guess it works as intended.
IMC wants Warlock to be a Cleric support. Drain does nothing to do so which means you should simply ignore it.

1 Like

waiting for staff reply

updated
see the first post

Post must be at least 20 characters bla bla bla

has it not been bugged since release? I recall having seen a skill demo during the early days of R8 release

i seen 2 videos so far
one dose not wear any gears
and the 2nd used Quick Cost without it and when he use it the Quick Cost buff end
and no staff reply on this matter
this post was a question
but i got no reply from the staff
so i had to try it

have u try check with linker lifeline skill that share highest stat among party to test it???who knows whether it could related to other stat instead of int like blessing of priest. it could be scale with more than lvl 1 like zero scaling at first level

in my opinion it adds 10xlevel Dark property damage . Or turn your damage to dark and buff it by 10xlevel.

I levelled it to 5, because i’m a Chrono2, Warlock2 and i wanted to test it with speed aa buff.
The result are merely +50 damage overral. And i deal sometime -100 damage on some enemies, maybe with dark propery resistance.

Since there is no “scaling” it sucks. I hope they will give the skill a rebalance.

1 Like