Tree of Savior Forum

Warlock Circles and Skill build for PVP and PVE

Nope. Reflect shield isn’t as stellar like it used to be. It takes up one of your seven buffs. And you have Surespell 10. And energy bolt will serve you better in getting to rank 4. and and…reasons!

Hail should be maxed imo, as you only have two true aoes, Hail and frost cloud.
You can get one extra point from electrocute since it does not get +targets at lvl 15.

1 Like

Eletrocute at 15 + gem that up’s it’s level by one has 16 targets. If you don’t think about getting this gem go for 14.

1 Like

Reflect shield protects you against knockback. That’s the main reason for taking it. Haven’t gotten any concrete answers on whether surespell actually prevents knockback interruption.

If it does then you might as well dump your points into energy bolt instead. You get a faster cast.

1 Like

I’m sure surespell prevents knockback/down interruption :slight_smile:. I was one of the rare wiz3-ele3 in cbt2 when everyone still think the build is shi-t anw. :cry:

1 Like

I dunno what changed, but the last time I checked [surespell] only prevents damage interruption. It kinda goes in line with all channeling spells getting interrupted on damage. Are there any patch notes on this?

1 Like