Tree of Savior Forum

Warlock C2 Skill: Drain

Based on the description provided so far, drain buffs the AA of wiz to the damage of dark theurge. If that is so, this skill will increase AA damage as per the number of spirits absorbed. This makes this skill one with good utility as more points invested increases uptime and damage of the buff while decreasing the cooldown of dark theurge. While the numbers for the uptime and cooldown is confirmed through datamine, the only point that is unconfirmed is the damage. I am thinking that there are three possibilities as of now.

1. Damage buff based on a single spirit
  2. Damage buff inclusive of all spirits absorbed
  3. Damage buff inclusive of all spirits absorbed x number of hits

What do the current warlock players think?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I do not know if the buff stacks on each layer but that is some interesting synergy if it works.

There is no info, or testing on that skill to really know atm, plus it’s bugged.
But from my theorie there is two way of seeing this:
You absorb X amount of spirit up to 5 and your next AA will have the power of X amount of DT absorbed. In this case well the skill sucks a million dongs, because it’s high cool down low utility (because of sacrifice), and the reduce CD it gives is so minimal it’s a joke.
Second option You absorb X amount of spirit up to 5 and your next X (up to five i guess) aa will get the power of X amount of DT absorbed. In this case welp it’s godlike powerfull…

So yeah there is that

Theory 1:

I doubt it will be that bad. Since the damage in the video posted on the R8 wiz thread seems to be quite high.

Theory 2:

It might be like that. However, considering that the buff duration is 4.5 x skill level + 2 times of amount absorbed, is the assumed 5 hits at level 5 entitled to such a long amount of time (32.5 seconds)?

Damage on the video does not matter, because it’s “show off” every damage they put on those video are insaine.
Second on option one the probleme is not the damage heck i would do an aa at more then 100K damage with my dark thurge, it’s the fact that it’s onely ONE aa.

And well as for theorie 2, 5 aa dude that means the skill effectively is more then 600k damage wich is way to over powered

Right now on kToS videos Drain is adding ~200 damage on auto attacks, complete garbage according to every korean, probably bugged.

If you can release a full spirit (4 hits per attack at level 5) it’s good, if not it will just be cool to reduce theurge’s CD I think.

Really sad to hear about this.

Is it possible to link the video? I am interested to know if the “buff” last through out the duration or is only for the x number of hits.

If it smells like sht then its usually sht.