Tree of Savior Forum

Warlock build dilemma, need anyone's input ^_^ thx u

Hi guys, so first off just wanna say that I aim for a character that can do some controlling whilst also dishing out some good damage/dps.

So my path is Wiz>Cryo>Psycho>Warlock

and here is the dilemma; I ve been debating and asking a lot of people whether I should go Cryo3 Psycho2 or Cryo2 Psycho3
So I will list what I think are the pros and cons for going each path:

CRYO C3:
PROS

• excellent mob control/CC with ICE pillar
  • rank 15 ice pike, rank 10 sub zero shield
  • snow rolling LOOKS really FUN
    CONS
  • snowrolling damage is decent but not as wow compared to its animation; also the 60+ sec cooldown
  • lack of damage ANY damage of using up your main damage spells
    (ice wall+PP - 1 minute cool down for ice wall
    snow rolling - 1 minute cool down
    ice pike - the only DECENT damage skills with overheat
    ^ after using those in sucession, you are on cooldown and have no skills to cast and contribute to damage)

PSYCHOKINO C3
PROS

• 2 AoE CC skills: Raise (similar cooldown to ice pillar), gravity pole (30s cooldown)
  • gravity pole also does damage for its duration (10s) while being a CC (a long range CC psychic pressure)
  • higher rank psychic pressure + raise = very good damage combo
  • more sustained damage
    (as psychic pressure is on 20s cooldown while gravity pole is on 30s
    ^ you can rotate through your “decent” damaging spell more than if you went cryo c3)
    CONS
  • 90% said its waste to go cryo c2 but not c3 (same can be said about going kino 2 but not 3)
  • raise and gravity pole is not as good a CC skill compared to ice pillar

So here is what I think, please let me know what u guys think. Any critique or suggestion, Im up for it! Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

bumpy bump bump bump :smiley:

As I see it, you either go Cryo3-Kino1-Runecaster or Kino3-Cryo2. Still, thats all a matter of personal preference.
Also, I consider Wiz3 a better pairing for Kino3.

oooooh. thank you for your suggestion!

what do you guys think about something like this: