Tree of Savior Forum

Warlock 2 or Featherfoot 2 for my build?

Hey guys, I currently have a full CON wiz1 - Cryo 3 - linker 1 - Rune Caster (costume’s amazing!) build, I was just making for fun, but I’ve gotten quite fond of it thus far, especially with recent cryo and RC buffs on korean ToS.

I’m quite an old player truth be told, fam level 54 right now and enough of a wallet to support this char if I find it worth my time (can definetely get a +10ish 315 purple rod 60% transcendence with full socketed virtov).

I’m stuck though since I can’t really choose between warlock 2 and featherfoot 2 for this build. This char is supposed to be mainly for pvp (5x5 TBL and open field Guild War/GvG), but being able to boss rush dg 290 and do well at Saalus is mandatory as well.

I know Featherfoot 2 brings some nice combos with icewall and link, as well as an interesting playstyle with all the blood sucking stuff in PvE, but 'm not too sure how well it does in PvP to be honest.

Meanwhile, Warlock 2 has superb farming capabilities with invocation but from what ive seen it doesn’t really bring much to the table besides improved dark theurge and longer pole or Mastema’s dot in pve and pvp. Is that right?

So how well would you guys compare those alternatives to my current build?

Thanks in advance.