Tree of Savior Forum

Warlock 2 Build?

About to hit r7 and I haven’t seen any basic skill builds for warlock since.

From what I gather, we should do invocation lv8, max out pole, and dark theurge, 1 in sacrifice, sabbath, and mastema?

Can someone who’s a WL 2 provide some insight?

To warlock c2, Dark theurge 10 is definitely to go, evil sacrifice now it’s useful when u can’t come near to some bosses now, it will deal full dmg on accuracy aim. (290 dg bosses is an example).
Pole / Mastema : This is the most confused part, it’s depend on how u feel which one better and useful for u to use. Mastema need attributes to be strong with a lot of silver and it’s can be resisted. Pole of Agony will deal tons of dmg (how to use it full duration at lv above 5 is put directly on low mobility bosses, wait around 10-12s then lure it away pole, it will apply again one more debuff that last 14s at max attribute).
Invocation : If u think u need to farm low maps a lot, then go lv 8, if not, just leave few points, it will become not much useful in high maps, really limited cases need it. I tested in both ET maps and high lvl maps.
Sabbath : kinda work with invocation, but still need to get buff more duration or until c3 come, from now it not worth to get, u can just save points for more mastema or pole of agony.
My build is DT 10, Invo 5, Maste 7, Pole 7 and Sacrifice 1. The reason Pole 7 is 14s the pole appear, lure it away, it will apply debuff once again, so total around 26s pole agony, also in good team, pass and statues of diev will cover that long cd.

1 Like

No matter what you go I will HIGHLY RECOMMEND Invocation at least Lv8 for its farming capabilities.

I’m definitely planning on that. Mainly confused between Pole/Theurge and the other skills.

I like Pole just because it’s the most flamboyant one that I see (so it feels like it does very good damage, but obviously that’s… well, not a rigorous intuition).

My build atm is 1/8/10/10/1.

Pole at 1 because you can ask people to craft lv5-6 scrolls.

Invocation 8 because it is literally the most OP skill in the game.

10 DT of course.

10 Mastema because I made it high % attribute for more AOE damage when FC is on CD.

1 Evil Sac because ■■■■ all the WL macro users.

What do those scrolls do? Are they one-time use or something?

Does Mastema scale all that well?

Yea they are one time use. I only use it for 330 WB atm so a 100 scrolls can last me for like 2-3 weeks.

Mastema is good since it reduces the amount of damage dealt by mobs and its another AOE spell to use when FC is on cooldown. The damage isn’t as good as FC but it deals good enough damage to invest heavily on it.

I see. So it’s really a preference between Pole and Mastema, and the rest just being Invocation 8, Sabbath/Sac 1, and DT 10?

Yep. I would recommend 1 pole and 10 mastema though.

1 Like

Can you post a video with mastema 10 in practice pls ?

1 Like