Tree of Savior Forum

WarBearer's suggestions to enhance game experience in general

Hello to everyone!

I’ve been playing this game since the beginning, but I still feel that we need to modify how some skills work to improve everyone’s gameplay.

I do not see much feedback from IMC in this suggestion forum, so I’m going to tag some GMs here, so they are at least aware of my suggestions, because some of them are really needed to us.

Linker:

Many people confuse the Spiritual Chain skill with the Physical Link skill, and tries to break the chain purposely because both have the same yellow color.

My suggestion is that each link has a different color, just like the Joint Penalty which is pink.

Another suggestion is change link to the red color when it is about to break, because is very hard to imagine how far we can go without breaking the chain.

Attributes to increase the distance would also be great, because Linker as it is now looks like a Hidden Class.

Enchanter:

Why we need unequip itens before enchanting them at Enchanter’s Shop? Squire’s Shops works without unequip our gear.

Suggestion: Would be nice if we can just drag and drop our itens in Enchant Shop without unequip them.

Alchemist:

It is awful to have to manipulate hundreds of items on the Magnum Opus board one by one.

Suggestion: That we can distribute the same item in the board by clicking once on it and then clicking on the available slots of the board.

Graphic Major Issues Unresolved:

Thaumaturge related skills:

Swell arms always causes graphical issues in the game. Currently there are a lot of them that I’ve registered:

1. Anomaly (floating weapon) when used in a cleric wearing Cleric C3 Costume.

2. Anomaly while using Quarrel Shooter’s Deploy Pavise. The shield are enlarged to a extremely giant size while using under the Thaumaturge’s Buffs effects.

3. Anomaly while using Featherfoot’s Kundela Slash, Blood Bath and Ngadundhi. Summoned bones are extremely giants and looks like they are floating while using under Thaumaturge’s Buffs effects.

4. After last week patch, Swell Brain are bugged too, making only the head enlarge. All hats stay at current size, causing another anomaly in this class.

5. Inquisitor’s Malleus Maleficarum anomaly reported by @BeMagnificentt:

lol dont forget inquisitor malleus maleficarum that flies around and like a bird when used in swell arm

Thaumaturge related issues are Major Bugs, because a lot of people remove the buff effects just because they seems to be abnormal in their characters.

@GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia

That’s it. I hope that you all can enjoy my suggestions. Sorry for my english.

1 Like

lol dont forget inquisitor malleus maleficarum that flies around and like a bird when used in swell arm

Sorry, I did not know this one. I’ll edit to add.