Tree of Savior Forum

Want some opinions on my build

so im not building any deep “meta” just abilities i though would be fun together but i am open for opinions

edited 2016 10/18

Drop chronomancer or psychokino. You lose too much potencial by mixing these 2. If you wanna fun , cryo3>chrono3>enchanter seems all right (haste+snowrolling cart)

why no raise in first build?

do not spend all your points into magnetic force, the damage isnt very fantastic compared to other skills in your tree and if you raise, then magnetic force in the raise, then psychic pressure them to death.

so 1 point into magnetic force, max psy pressure and max raise.

in second build, I do not know why you are going for ice blast, it got nerfed very hard in cbt. I think ice bolt is more worth it.

and if you are going with a kino and cryo and pick runecaster, then I highly recommend rune of ice for ice wall pp combo, you are missing out on high burst damage there.

Both builds are fine but just the point distributions are a bit bad in my opinion.

reworked the build also i will not drop psychokino i like it to much http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/j9p8t4dbtd// that been said heres my new build

if i only put 1 point into magnetic force its damage will drop off fast and ill have 4 usless points that dont go into anything seeing as im getting blink and not switch or teliport

If you do not like raise then that is fine, but I just dont think that people would go pscho c3 if they didnt want raise. watch at 0:50

gravity pole is the reason i go C3

Why do you not want to take Raise? Psychic Pressure’s stun attribute does not ensure a full hold. Magnetic Force’s damage is going to suck either way.

Get at least one point in Swap. It’s a really good utility skill

Take Ice Bolt over Ice Blast

Take Sleep over Energy Bolt

Even if you don’ plan to pvp, raise is still something to put skill point on, this skill is aoe cc which really help you in some content like explore new map or rush 290dun. Also those 2hand bow archer hit harder too.
Magnetic force isn’t that good in pve in the firs place because aoe ratio of the skill is low, some mob not affact(which doesn’t recieve dmg too) andeven if you level the dmg increase not really noticable
Telekinesis is good to have espicially pvp, but pve some mob resistedand you’ll stand still when use the skill. Most time you’ll use this skill for hold target or maybe throw to friend’s ground skill so most people usually put3-5point is enough.
Swap is nice to have at least1 you can swap boss to PoA flame ground zaibas etc.

I curious why you won’t put any point in teleport, but put point in blink?