Tree of Savior Forum

Want a linker 2 build that can solo well, while being desired in partyes

so i really want to have linker 2 among my ranks as a wizz, to be desired in partyes and such… but i’m not excited about going chronomancer after, for my solo experience will be awfull …

first question… will it be really that awfull? going pyro1 - linker 2 - chrono2? dos it really matter late game? it seens that late game has like 0 solo play

if it is that bad, any good build for pvp/pve?

my first tought was cryo1 - linker 2 - cryo3- x (warlock? featherfoot?)

second - pyro 1 - linker 2 - xx? (psychokino2/3? thaumaturge? sorcerer?)

please, any help would be great…

wiz3 link 2 necro 2
pyro1 link 2 sorc
all i know other than the ones u listed

but are those any good? with the bugged A.I. and such… i fear that by going sorc/nerco i’d be gimping myself.

also, do you recomend any of those builds? like… wich one would you prefer on your party?

Pyro 1 isnt that amazing tbh. I mean its decent enough but it doesnt bring as much to the table as Cryo 1.

Using cryo1-> linker2 -> sorc2 -> x is always an okay idea. X will probably be warlock since the kitty synergizes well for dark attack and warlocks’ defensive capabilities are pretty good. cryo for freeze cc and linker also helps your demon clear packs for you.

sorc 2 to control the AI
necro has flesh cannon, tower and skeletons; rather bad AI for skeletons but still good meat shields.
i feel like if u wanted to go damage and link 2 might as well go some sort of wiz 3 link 2 Rune caster warlock or linker 3 and warlock. last 2 are untested builds

Wiz > Pyro 3 > Linker 2 > Warlock

Wiz > Pyro > Linker 3 > Necro > Warlock

Wiz 3 > Linker 3 > Warlock

Wiz 3 > Linker 2 > Necro > Warlock

Wiz > Pyro > Linker 2 > Sorc 2 > Warlock

You can trade Cryo for Pyro there bust as you want to solo some Pyro offers nice filler for a build with Linker.

moises u have an obsesion with warlock!, go necro 2 if u go necro 1 or dnt go necro =)

I know warlock is fantastic, but seriously necro needs disinter, and upgrade flesh cannon get raise dead and corpse tower this skills are the pilar in a necro if u dnt do that u wil have a useless class later if game advances to 4xx.
If someone wants to be a necro should be necro 2, and if someones wants to be warlock should be sorc2-wl or elementalist3-wl