Tree of Savior Forum

W3->P3->WL Build for PvP. What do you think?

I made a build for PvP, I’m planning to go full CON. What do you think of this? I’d gladly take any advice to better it.

I am not an expert, but I suggest this one:

For Wizard 1-3: Leaving Lethargy out might be detrimental. With only 1 point you can do a debuff for +100% strike dmg, if you are not going to pvp solo your whole life it might be a good addition. 1 point in Energy Bolt is also good for a filler spell that can push your enemy away (don’t know if it pushes players tho). Putting more points in Earthquake is lame in my opinion, if at least it made the spell hit more targets it would be worth it, the dmg scaling isn’t very good. Putting more points into Sleep makes it last longer and lets you hit more before the target awakening.

For Kino: I advise you to take at least one point in teleportation, you never know when it could be handy (for avoiding skills or maybe trespassing ice walls, but lvl 1 range is pretty short it might not even be possible to get through IW w/o getting frozen). About Magnetic Force, I see people using it more as a utility spell for the CC and stun chance and neither scale with skill lvl, I think it’s worth more to max out PP and TK. As for Swap, I don’t have experience on how good it can be for pvp but I believe that if you ever have the chance to swap an enemy Cata away from your party or their healer away from their party it should be good (maybe into an ice wall cage).

For Warlock: I’d take out 1 point away from Dark Pole, which has massive CD, for having one more damaging spell.

Feel free to criticize my choices.

Thank you. Your build seems to have a lot of sense. I’m a newbie in this game :slight_smile:

Thank you for your advices!

No problem mate! I am a newbie too, I just like to theorycraft and read a lot @_@