Tree of Savior Forum

W3>Ele3>RC worth it?

I know that going WL is the mainstream build but I wonder if RC is a good enough replacement with a different gameplay or if I’m gonna regret it.

I’m Wiz3>Ele3>RC.

I don’t regret on my choice and my advice is to not spend you skill point on Rune of Ice… because it is useless for the current classes choices.

1 Like

That’s cool. Do you have plans for the new classes? I know we can’t even know their spells but I’ve seen some people worried because RC won’t have c2 while warlock will.

RC could be great if we get an offensive ice class later on. Otherwise, I think that getting it would mostly just be for the costume. Besides Warlock, I think that Featherfoot, Linker, and Necro could be better choices.

W3/Ele3/Necro? How would that work?

Also, how about W3/Cryo3/RC? Is it viable? What’s the most viable RC build anyways?

With more and more Wiz3>Elem3>Warlock onboard, I started to think of other variety.
Rank7 is seem more like a filler class, since Elem C3 Frost Cloud is too great as bread and butter.
Actually they are many choices at rank7 for wiz3>elem3

Warlock > More high end (powerful but high CD / melee range) arsenals in your skillbar
Featherfoot > No more red pots generally, they provide great utility and good to fill in Cleric C1 party (after blood-bath is buffed for 30% dmg heal in krToS)
Runecaster > Cool costume, no need recast Quickcast always
Thaumaturge > Enhance the power your party +210 atk/matk per hit
Sorcerer > SP Regen and +5 AoE Attack Ratio buff with summon servant, but Boss Summon will block your SP regen, better be ready to chuck condensed BP and use summon like only boss fight.
Necromancer > More mid end (quite powerful with good CD - Flesh Cannon, but it need corpse $$$) arsenal in your skillbar

Flesh Cannon is a low cooldown, non-land deployment nuke, so you can hit flying enemies with it and use it against that boss that removes land deployments. It also provides missile support and extra tics with Decay (Shoggoth, Flesh Cannon, Dirty Pole).

Your post just made it seem like WL is mandatory lol. I really wanted something a little different.

True history is : wizard c3 - ele c3 is a complete character at the moment. No matter what you choose after, the core is still the same and 90% of the time u are just an elementalist. I’m going Featherfoot myself to test out the class, i think it is really interesting due to the sustain it provides with also some damage.

My truly desire though is to hit level 220 + and before choosing my rank 7 class i open the forum and there is a BIG thread talking about new ranks release with skills and videos showcasing them so i can plan my build properly. If that doesnt happen, i will just grab my FF costume which i love and grab some likes at fedimian godess statue.

hm… maybe I’ll go support if imc don’t release a c2 class for RC. And when they release the new ranks and it is up to 9~10 ranks I think I’ll be chronomancer.
IDK yet :sweat_smile:

i am messed up so my rank 7 gonna be wiz3 . Wiz 3 ele 3 and Linker … not so 90 % afterall i guess :frowning: