Tree of Savior Forum

W2-linker2-thaum2-ff2 stats distribution

Im joining to the farm meta train, currently at linker2 130 full int. Recently i see people going spr also, why? Really dont have clue. What would be the optimal distribution?

They go thauma because swell left/right scale on SPR as well as INT.
During the event I tried full INT and full SPR, the former does definitely more dmg than the latter.
Atm I’m full INT, but if I could reset stats I would probably go 2:1 or 3:1 INT:SPR, depending on when sp regen make me comfortable.

1 Like

I personally went full INT all the way, SPR helps in the sense that Thaum’s Swell Left/Right Arm scales with both SPR/INT, however INT benefits your DMG more with FF while SPR helps on the SP Regen but deals less dmg (though you’ll still get the same benefits from Thaum buffs).

You can still go full INT to deal more DMG and depend on sp pots and do just fine.

1 Like

Ty for the answers guys :slight_smile:

I went 50 spr then the rest in int. I went for 50 so I had a decent Regen rate

1 Like

my friend go half con half spr

becoz he can kill everything already

field mob is just too weak

What about skill distribution for thauma and ff? ty

On your Thauma max your buffs (Swell Arm Left and Right), Swell Body, Reversi (1 point cause why not), and at least 2 points on Shrink Body then on left over points put wherever.

On your FF2 max Kundela Slash, Ngadhundi, then at least 1 point on all skills, then the leftover depends on your preference. Personally i maxed Blood Curse (for more duration) then put all the remaining points on Blood Sucking (cause i have Intasurta Gloves) after getting at least 1 points on all skills.

As for the SPR, others put some on it to help on their SP pool and SP recovery, since your buffs (Swell Arm Left and Right) will scale the same w/ INT, also SPR have good scaling on Swell Brain. But your magic attack won’t scale on your SPR that’s why it’s better to put on INT.

1 Like

Go max strength, why have big arms if you don’t have strength.

But what about swell body? I probably should max swell body, it’s farm build. ty for the answer

But I said it there to max Swell Body. I just add some stuff regarding on SPR on my edit

oh sorry you’re right, very thankful :slight_smile:

full int. u must kill mobs fast, pref 1shot them. if u get good gear then mb get some con. But spr? with good sp regen 20-30s near campfire give u full sp from 0.

nowadays there’s no need for con

he got a lot of max hp so he can easily regen with that no need con

extra matk is also no need

An easy distribution that works well is 50 con 50 spr and the rest in int. You can round off the numbers, but it gives some nice hp, sp, and regen.

Personally I wouldn’t put any points on SPR especially if you’re running a W2>L2>Thau2>FF2 since you have limited skills to spam so your SP pots can handle your SP usage. I’m running a W1>P1>L1>Thau3>FF2 (so I have much more skills and buffs to spam like Flare, Fireball) and I don’t have any SP problems. I wouldn’t trade stat points just so I can spend less silvers on SP Pots.

It a farm build.
I got like 110 SPR on my FF2. You already oneshot(If you are fast to chain skill) everything (Well field mob) and if you got a good weapon… You don’t even need to have any INT.
Having just this much Spr and you can almost trow away your Sp Pot. (I’m using between 0 and 1 pot in dungeon 170)
And because you have unlimited Sp, You can just bloodsucking time to time and you don’t even need to use your hp pot.

2 Likes

It’s pretty much preference. You left out the part where I said “Personally”. Oh and you think I don’t have “unlimited sp”? Because I always run w/ a Lvl11 Food Buffs from Squire C3 so SP isn’t a problem to me.

Would you restrict yourself to only be a “mats farmer”? Cause even when I’m still using my old Five Hammer I can still get Top 1 on bosses on Saalus, unless the other party members have a high transcended weapons, and I can pretty much solo Saalus too if I’m not lazy and no one awake to automatch with.

If you have less INT then you need to invest more on a good weapon, like you said, but if you have less SPR then you need to invest on more pots. It’s pretty much the player’s choice as to how he will budget his silvers.